Patriot Sun Control

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since October 2016

We are family owned and operated and we pride ourselves in a no pressure approach. Our experts are here to answer your questions and give input to help you make the best decisions on your project. Contact us today for a free estimate....

Budget Blinds of Peoria

We are a store to your door. Free in home consultation. We run monthly specials. We carry Shutters, Drapery and everything in-between. We will bring samples of different window coverings as well as fabrics and colors to choose from. There is no obligation to buy. Installation is included in all estimates. 5 year no questions asked warranty on most products.

01/18/2019

The work done by Patriot Sun Control is truly outstanding. I am planning to sell my house in the near future. The old sun screens were in bad shape and they needed replacement. I asked Patriot to replace the screening (about 20) of the entire house, including two screen sliding doors. The available screening materials and construction were explained to me in detail. I got an estimate on the spot a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-screen all windows

CATEGORY screen repair,doors

10/29/2018

It went great! They performed all the tasks — estimate, measuring, installing — on time, with professionalism and with skill. Their price was on par with other companies, just a little lower. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sunscreens on all my windows

CATEGORY window treatments

12/17/2017

DJ is great, the work quality & price is fantastic. I'm doing my other home after the holidays

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sun screens & new bug screens

CATEGORY screen repair,window treatments

12/17/2017

Great job and communication. Will use again on my other home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair screens and add New solar screens

CATEGORY screen repair,window treatments

09/29/2017

Awesome job !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and remade shade screens for the 30 windows I have on my home. What a great job and great price. I would recommend this company to anyone needing screens.

CATEGORY window treatments

We provide quality sun screens, screen doors, pet screen products, patio enclosures, roll down shades, security doors, and on site screen repair. Seniors and military (active or retired) get 10% off up $500; after that, $50 discount.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover