New Life Roofing

• Trade License Number
  • 087785 CR-42

6331 W Paradise Ln

Glendale, AZ 85306

New Life Roofing has been serving Phoenix Arizona Metro valley since 1984, repairing and or replacing roofs on thousands of homes. We pride ourselves on exceptional quality of both material used and the manpower to install it. All of our employees are permanent, full time technicians. We never use contract labor, temporary help, or unqualified people to install or repair your roof. With an excellent record with the B.B.B. and a 37 year fantastic record with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors, we would be happy to provide you, the potential customer with a free, no pressure estimate at your convenience. And since we do not ask for money up front, you can rest assured that you will never pay for work that is never started or left unfinished. Payment is always upon completion of the job. At New Life Roofing we look forward to serving your roofing needs, whether they are complete roof installations or small repairs. We promise not to sell you anything unnecessary and will provide options whenever possible. We look forward to hearing from you should the need arise....

roofing (283)roof cleaning (6)gutter repair (6)skylight installation (4)chimney repair (3)house painting (2)ceiling fan installation (2)stucco (1)pressure washing (1)home inspection (1)

12/22/2020

WOW!!! I absolutely love New Life roofing. The owner Rich is amazing!! They were so professional and clean so well and did amazing work they stand by the product and their labor they are truly the best roofing company in the world!! Yes I would use them again and I also tell everyone if you need a roof you've got to go here they will take very good care of you and you're roof!!! And let's not forg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof for house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

We really appreciate the Angie's List's customer review. it was a pleasure working with the home owner. We do our best to provide proper repairs for all of our customers.

05/31/2020

Prompt response and scheduled to come out in short period of time. Richard called me and explained his findings and then completed the work quickly as well. Highly recommend this company for your roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turbine Vent repair / replacement and Roof Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

We were happy to provide repairs to the clients roofing needs. While the main roof was in great shape, the turbines needed work. thank you for your business and for entrusting our company with your roofing needs

10/03/2019

They always fix the problem the first time! They have been our roofers for over 20 years and we wouldn't use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2019

We were happy to once again be of service to the [Member Name Removed] family. With recent repairs, the roof should provide many years of service

10/03/2019

Every experience has been excellent! They replaced the shingles under my AC unit and the paper and tiles over my garage. Two other companies wanted to paper and tile my entire roof. New Life Roofing staff are honest and replaced what was necessary. For my current home, they repositioned tiles, added flashing around the pipes and replaced the patio roof. The price was fair. They were responsive, pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs and roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Many companies attempt to sell an entire roof but our belief is that you repair or replace what is needed. If an entire roof is needed then an estimate is provided. in this case, the patio roof needed replacement but the rest of the roof only needed repairs. We were glad to be of service

09/25/2019

New Life Roofing has been repairing and replacing roofing for me and my family for well over a decade. I have found them to be extremely knowledgeable about roofing systems and they get the job done right the first time. I appreciate the Richard always taking the time to show me pictures of the problem areas on the roof then answering all of my questions. When roofing comes up in a conversation, I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Felt underlayment needed to be replaced around the front entry.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

We thank the customer for his imput. We have worked on his residence and quite a number of other properties for him for quite a few years. We look forward to many more years of service for the client.

09/18/2019

New Life delivered on their promise, both quality and timetable. We were very pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

We installed a new wood shake roof for the client. The roof looks great and we appreciate the opportunity to install a great roof for them.

09/18/2019

I was kept updated as to the arrival time and the workers arrived promptly when they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

the client is a previous customer and we appreciate the response. We always attempt to be out in a timely manner when scheduled.

09/18/2019

I’ve used Richard’s company, New Life Roofing, on three separate occasions for repair work and have always been happy with their work. I feel Richard is honest in telling me what needs to be done and in the amount he charges. I wouldn’t use anyone else for roofing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Ms. [Member Name Removed] is a great repeat customer and we appreciate her imput

09/18/2019

Richard and his team were great. Very professional and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof had a few leaks over the years. Also hire 1-2 times a year to clean roof of tree debris.

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

the cllent is a return customer. Repairing leaks and cleaning debris clogged valleys are several of the things we encounter on tile roofing. Thank you for the comments.

09/18/2019

I have a tile roof that was more than 30 years old. They replaced all the parts under the tile and put the tile back down. I'm sorry I can't remember the names of all the parts under the tile, but if you have a tile roof, you know what I'm talking about. They worked in sections, so that at no time was the roof vulnerable to weather. They were very courteous and professional. I always knew when the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Replacing the tile underlayment system on a home is a significant project and went well. It takes time to properly take care of all the details. That is a must as that is typically where leaks can develop down the road. the customer was great and a pleasure to work with.

Complete Roofing, Additions, Repairs, Roof Inspections & Certifications, New & Existing Shingles, Wood Shakes, Tile & Flat Roofing

Urethane Foam & Metal Roofing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check