M & H Handyman Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

15630 N 57th Lane

Glendale, AZ 85306

Let us handle the tasks your honey won't do or you don't want them doing. From assembling furniture and hanging pictures, TVs or other items, to home maintenance such as changing filters or light bulbs to plumbing, electrical, wall repairs, painting and more, we should be your first call for fast, friendly, quality work at a fair price....

handyman (106)electrical (12)ceiling fan installation (9)home remodeling (8)door (7)woodworking (7)plumbing (7)window (5)house painting (3)hauling (3)holiday decorating (2)home remodeling (1)

08/23/2020

The Handyman was courteous, knowledgeable, and I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous..

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2020

05/28/2020

Excellent! Awesome work, very friendly and professional. Price was very fair. Will use again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weatherstripping on 2 doors.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/13/2020

I need leak fixed first, then I will have him repair the fascia

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water damaged roof

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

04/23/2020

Brian was a huge help to us! We needed a bunch of little things done around our house in preperation for our newborn that's on the way. He did great work and was very accommodating with our schedules. We will definitely be calling him again the next time we need a home repair!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple exterior door seals, tub faucet leak, bathroom pocket door, hall floor panel replacement, backyard faucet, garage side door reframing

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

02/18/2020

Fantastic! Brian is very professional and efficient. He’s done work before in my home and will continue to hire him for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new light in closet, replace new bath fixtures, tighten curtain rods, fix garbage disposal, removed light covering for me to clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

12/02/2019

Eric did an excellent job. He was very professional, prompt and responsive. He was able to quickly analyze the problem and take care of my repair. Eric is very knowledgeable and I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Leak Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/22/2019

We went another route, but these guys were very responsive thanks for trying.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical box coming off the wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

10/29/2019

Brian did an excellent job, he was prompt and was able to quickly take care of my repair. Seemed very knowledgeable, I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tile repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

09/30/2019

Exceptional service and very knowledgeable. We called to have a few doors fixed and kept Eric busy for 4 hrs with many tasks that we have had on our to-do lists since July. Eric even fixed a toilet lid that we forgot to ask him to ask him about. We moved into a home that was barely lived in but had numerous items the builder/former owner overlooked or neglected to fix. We would definitely recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Half dozen doors removed and sanded to fit their frames. Fixed all doors that squeaked and that would not close.Large screen (over 8’ long) hung. Large mirrors and pictures reinforced and hung.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

08/28/2019

Eric was exceptional. I was in the contracting business for 25 years and would love to have had an employee like him. From the minute you meet him, you feel his kindness and trustworthiness. I was comfortable leaving him in the house alone and also being around him with both small children and teenagers. He is very much a family man. I have already given his name to two people. He takes pride in h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door work, ceiling fan repaired and blinds hung.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,remodeling,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, Painting, Tile, Wood Floors, Dog Door Installation, & Hanging Items.