Flortek LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • Paul Kollat
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160731

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

6413 W Madras Ln

Glendale, AZ 85306

We are a family owned company, myself, Paul, my son Tim, & my grandson Micah. We do all types of concrete work. Concrete demolition & removal. Acid staining. Acrylic Lace. Barbecues. Concrete countertops. Concrete grinding & diamond polishing. Terrazzo. We accept all major credit cards. Call Paul at:623-302-3060...

concrete repair (53)stamped concrete (9)concrete driveway installation (9)excavating (7)epoxy flooring (4)hardscaping (4)mudjacking (1)

04/16/2020

Paul and his team(family) advised me as to what needed to be done, gave me a fair quote and a timeline of how long the project would take weather permitting. Once I hired them for the job, they were on time,worked professionally and communicated with me during the course of the project. The completed job looked great and answered any questions I had to my complete satisfaction. I would totally rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to tear out a bad pour and re-do a driveway extension,sidewalk,two patio slabs.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

04/07/2020

I needed to have a section of my sidewalk replaced because a root from my neighbor's tree had raised the section about 2 inches. I contacted several places, none of whom were interested because the job was so small, I contacted Paul from Flortec and he came out to see what would be involved. After looking at the problem, he said he would be able to fix the problem for less than others had quoted. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace section of sidewalk

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

03/27/2019

By far, Paul and his son are the best contractors we have ever worked with--and we have worked with many as we remodel our house and landscape. They personally manage and perform all the work. Paul and his son are master craftsmen and are meticulous about each step. Their communication is excellent. Each day, Paul would tell us what was to be completed. At the end of the day, he would explain the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced 1/3 of driveway where concrete was cracked and damaged. Poured new concrete to widen driveway and add a new concrete walkway to side gate. Removed tile on another walkway. Applied acrylic overlay to all. Removed block mailbox so driveway could be widened. Rebuilt and repainted block mailbox.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,excavators,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

Photo for Flortek LLC - 6413 W Madras Ln, Glendale, AZ - 37783756

01/15/2019

Paul was prompt and professional. He did a great job and everything was cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pad for side yard to store things off the ground.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

05/30/2018

He poured the pad over a 2" layer of ABC. The pad a non-standard shape but he was able to deal with that'd got the job done cleanly and professionally. He left the are very clean, and i have gotten complements from those who have seen it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poured a concrete pad in the back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

04/19/2018

Paul was very professional, he was meticulous in his set up and work. The job was done to my satisfaction, and was done with more than I had asked for. The jobsite was cleaned up and left in a proper manner. I will recommend him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a 16 ft by 9 ft. concrete pad for a shed in my backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

02/23/2018

They arrived on time for the bid and to begin the project. Gave me a 2 day completion estimate, and were done on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walkway replacement

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

10/28/2017

Fantastic. This family company was fast, fair priced and the quality was excellent. I'd use them again. They even helped my daughter's leave their mark!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete pad poured for a shed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2017

Photo for Flortek LLC - 6413 W Madras Ln, Glendale, AZ - 36498404

10/18/2017

Paul was very prompt and very professional. They did excellent work, and I would highly recommend Flortek, LLC to anyone needing concrete work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A reinforced concrete pad for a storage shed and a small retaining wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

09/13/2017

I met with Paul at Flortek for a quote and he came across right away as someone trustworthy and professional so we hired Flortek to do the project. We got on the calendar as soon as they had availability which was in a week which was fine. Flortek is a family owned company and so Paul and his family came out to start the project. They were able to excavate the dirt as needed and frame in the area ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a concrete pad 9'x12' for a shed to be built on and also an extension to my existing truck parking pad which was about 16' x 20'.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

All types of concrete including exposed aggregate, colored, acrylic lace, concrete countertops, as well as regular grey concrete. Concrete grinding, diamond polishing. Terrazzo. Concrete breaking & removal. Excavating & grading. We also install barbecues.

We are not a ready mixed concrete delivery company. We do not have our own concrete trucks. We use various valley batch plants to deliver concrete to our job sites. However, we can provide assistance with concrete delivery if you are doing it yourself.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal