Elite Custom Construction LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since December 2016

Elite Custom Construction LLC specializes in new construction (residential & commercial), full remodels, room additions, kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, floor install, etc. We service Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Elite Custom Construction LLC is a full service licensed general contractor. Whether working on building custom homes, remodeling a bathroom or a kitchen, or renovating a commercial building, our continued success is due to our commitment on practicing safe construction methods and strict compliance with all applicable laws, rules & regulations. We work closely with clients, civil & structural engineers, architects and designers with a collaborative mindset on a common goal: delivering a successful construction project....

N/A
Classic Garage Inc.

01/25/2018

They were great. I would highly recommend them. They were amazing and professional. It was perfect. I would use them again. Very reasonable price. I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen upgrade and they did hardwood flooring in our living room and dining room.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/24/2018

I love the flooring they did, and they did a great job with everything, but I love the floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

01/24/2018

They walked me through the whole process, i have new cabinets and they look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built custom cabinets

CATEGORY custom cabinets

12/12/2017

Very smooth and clean. The entire staff of Elite were all extremely kind, polite, clean and knowledgeable of what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,woodworking,marble & granite,interior painters,cabinet refacing

11/24/2017

The folks at Elite Custom Construction are wonderful to work with! They maintained and open channel of communication at all times, were responsive to my concerns and clearly addressed all the questions I had about the scope of work. I commend Elite Custom Construction for their work, honesty, responsiveness and reasonable pricing! Would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elite Custom Construction built two new showers and performed repair work in my home resulted from water damage. They upgraded my floors and replaced drywall, flooring, electric and plumbing.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,cabinet refacing

New Construction Remodels Room Additions Kitchen & Bath Remodels ALL Types of Flooring Install Cabinets & Countertops Framing & Drywall Our company is a licensed, bonded & insured General Contracting Company. We offer all types of construction services. Please give us a call to find out more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard