Danny's Family Car Wash

Angie's List since April 2009

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Stick To It Window Tinting

Stick To It Window Tinting in Phoenix, AZ serves Residential, Commercial customers. We offer services in Window Glass Coating & Tinting. We specialize in Window Glass Coating & Tinting. We use only the best quality window film, with a Lifetime Warranty that's valid and honored nation-wide. We take pride in our prompt and courteous FREE Mobile Service with expert installation at your convenience. We are your window tinting experts! Our service includes: Cars, trucks, camper shells, boats and other recreational vehicles plus heavy equipment like front-end loaders, haul trucks and back-hoes. We are also your Flat Glass Tinting Specialists: Homes / offices / commercial and other architectural structures.

Award 2019

12/17/2009

It is a car wash but they also do window tinting. They did a great job. They seemed to be competitive in terms of the cost. As a result of that, I use less air conditioning in my car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Danny's Family Car Wash did some window tinting on my car in the beginning of summer.

CATEGORY window tinting

D

04/27/2009

From the moment you pull into Danny's, the focus is not on what you want, but rather in a very pushy manner, they try to upsell you to a higher service level, or get a glass chip fixed, In other words, they work on getting you to spend more money. I have been very specific telling them that all I want is a basic, and then they say it isn't a very thorough car wash. This location for Danny's is abs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior car wash, to include glass and vacuum.

CATEGORY car washes