Arad LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since March 2015

We are a woodworking company that specializes in wood related residential and commercial work. We are located in Glendale, Arizona and we service the Phoenix Metro area also....

Organized by Design

At Organized by Design, AZ, we design custom closets for clients in Cave Creek, AZ. If you need a unit built within a certain time frame, you may want to work with us since our custom closet builders have flexible schedules. We use special building supplies during every project because we’re an environmentally friendly company. Because we’re custom builders, we can design units that have components for crafting materials, gift wrapping accessories, and sewing supplies. If your current closet is narrow, we’ll make a workstation that has a desk that pulls out. Our designers will also include additional drawers in convenient spots to accommodate crafting accessories and supplies.

08/10/2020

Marius did not follow up with the work. He came over, saw the project and said he could do it. Sent a couple of text messages but never came up with a bid despite my requests. Wasted my time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom built in furniture

02/12/2019

ARAD was great to deal with. Marius modified upper cabinet so new microwave would fit perfectly. Figured a way for me to use existing doors. No new doors needed! Knows what he's doing. Friendly, always responds to texts, brings all woodworking tools (trailer full) to do the job right. Saved me money :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New OTR microwave larger height than existing one. Wanted bottom of new micro to be even with bottom of cabinets. Needed to shorten height of cabinet above micro & maybe new doors on shortened cabinet.

12/05/2018

Marius did an awesome job and was quick thorough and professional. He did not damage my appliance garage which needed to removed for a new countertop installation. He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance garage removal and floor board under sink

07/31/2018

He was great, there when he said he would be and finished promptly. His price was good and he was very much a perfectionist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
crown molding in our great room

05/05/2018

I spoke with Marius on the phone and he guided me through the process to fix my problem, Am grateful for his expert advise, he verbally guided me through the process. Thank you very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a French Door that was not closing properly.

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

Custom Wood Stairs, Kitchen Cabinets, Trim, Crown Molding, Wood Flooring & Finsihed Carpentry

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal