Apart Builders & Resortation LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

12 employees. Uses subs for specific trades. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

Arizona Plumbing Services

On behalf of every employee at Arizona Plumbing Services we would like to say, Thank you! for the opportunity to make us your trusted plumbing service. Your priority is our priority! Since 1988, our goal has been to hire the best plumbing service technicians in the industry. We are down to earth, friendly people who, like you, knows the difficulty of dealing with "sub-par" plumbers and we feel it is our responsibility to meet and exceed all of your expectations on every call! You can rest assured in the midst of your emergency, you have called upon the company that cares about your problems and will provide fast solutions. Give us a call today and find out why thousands of people in the Phoenix Metropolitan area from residential homes to commercial corporations trust the name, "Arizona Plumbing Services"

Offers by Arizona Plumbing Services on Angie's List

09/26/2016

Our house was the standard brick and wood so they applied stucco around the entire house and then on the roof we just felt like the ventilation wasn't great but needed to be so they replaced those enter ridge with longer more low profile piece and then put in a couple of spinners and then put in about six low rise vents along the roof so that the air could come in to go out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Apart Builders & Resortation LLC for stucco services. We started of with putting stucco on our house, we've had them install some roof ventilation and we also had them involved for bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY stucco

09/26/2016

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/17/2012

Not well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would not use this company again and do not know how they stay on Angies list.  I was not unhappy with the two men that showed up and did what little work was done, it is the contctractor Patsy that I was not happy with at all.  She instructed them to start cutting walls without even being tested for asbestos and lead paint, which had to be done.  Her workers were at my home for about 2 hours and the bill I received was outragous.  The charges were so over the top and even my own equipment was used.  I was not happy.  I discussed this with Patsy and she did lower the bill, but for the work that was done, the bill is still way to high, in my opinion.  I have no problem with the two men that showed up and did what little work was done, but I would in no way hire A Part builders ever again.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

08/25/2011

Patsy was recommended by the insurance adjuster. Mom agreed to let her "take care of everything". She had mom sign and initial some notes, but a contract was never delivered even when we ask, all we got was excuses.  There was no scheduling or organization. The dumpster arrived before the roofing so the truck had to back into the lawn to avoid overloading the roof over the porch.  The roofer proba...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Strorm Damage repairs from October 5 hail storm in Phoenix Az: New roof, flat roof and pitched roof, new fascia, new block wall and partial new side walk new walk gate and drive gate. New AC unit. Also replace any rotten or bad wood on the roof at an extra charge. 1900 square feet of roofing total, 800 pitched and 1100 flat (aprox)   95 linear feet of 8x4x16 block wall, and 45 feet of new side walk replaced from a tree falling onto the property. We had the fence raised 1 1/2 foot and added new gates (1 36" walk gate and 1 16' rolling drive gate) New gas pack AC unit (Trane 3 1/2 ton) New fascia on the south side of the house and paint. Move a shed and move it back after the work was done and re roof the shed (4'x8')

CATEGORY electrician,masonry,remodeling,roofing

01/20/2010

They helped recover our floors and vinyl from our water damage. I have never been treated better. She helped work with us with our deductible due to the insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have water damage to our trailer.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Roofing, drywall, concrete, paint, tile, house fires including rebuilds, flooring & remodels.