Abiding Pest Control LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since November 2014

Abiding Pest Control has over 15 years of experience in professional pest elimination and extermination. Whether your problem is with roaches, bed bugs, scorpions, crickets, termites, rodents, home seal or birds, Abiding is your one-stop pest elimination source. We will eliminate pests from your home, office, restaurant, or multi-housing property. We are a locally owned, family business, and service Valley wide....

Arizonas Exterminator Company LLC

Arizonas Exterminator Company offers the same benefits from large corporate companies, however, we are a family-owned company that believes the customer should be treated as friends and family. Our services are fully-warranty and we provided permanent solutions to Arizona's pest pressures. I have been providing pest control in Arizona for 20 years and my specialty is rodent proofing, scorpion home seals, and honey removal from structures. You will be surprised by our amazing service and not an unannounced price increase. We do not have cancellations fees or force customers to take services. At Arizonas Exterminator Company we do pest control the right way! I also provide a senior citizen and military discount.

Offers by Arizonas Exterminator Company LLC on Angie's List

07/25/2017

It didn't work from initial treatment. However, he was kind enough to come back and retreated after my complain without a word.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General pest control service

07/19/2017

very well and true to his word regarding we would see more pests after the service but that would go away

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprayed inside of home of pests

06/30/2017

Exterminator on time, professional and informative to all my questions. I highly recommend this company and have requested services four times a year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fleas brought back to my house from Alabama. My house sprayed. Even tho three is needed to completely eliminate fleas and eggs, none were seen after first treatment,

06/26/2017

Sean was prompt and provided great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase home and needed to be treated for roaches.

09/23/2016

Sean was great to work with, easy to schedule, and arrived on time he treated our house for termites at a very reasonable price of only $700 and he also included a 3 year warranty. He did an excellent job we haven't seen any signs of termites since. we will definitely utilize his service and prices again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Treatment

CATEGORY pest control

bees, roaches, bed bugs, scorpions, crickets, termites, rodents or birds.

Fumigation and Aquatic's