Window Works LLC

Award 2019

7:00 PM - 12:00 PM

123 Main St

Gilbert, AZ 85297

Welcome to Window Works LLC! We are an 8-time award winning local family owned and operated, fully insured professional window cleaning business making your day brighter one window at a time! As a family owned business we take great pride in providing Top Quality work. Our high standards and service spell the difference between our outstanding performance and other service companies. Contact us to schedule your window cleaning needs...cash, checks and credit cards accepted....

window cleaning (787)window replacement (244)pressure washing (24)gutter cleaning (15)solar panel installation (10)dryer vent cleaning (2)

04/28/2020

Vince & Isabella did a wonderful job cleaning our windows and sunscreens. We are very happy with Window Works and will definitely have them return. Rated A+++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and sunscreens

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

04/06/2020

They were great. Did an outstanding cleaning job. These windows have never been so clean. I will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and screens cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

03/21/2020

Vince did a great job on both the windows and the sun and bug screens. They hadn’t been cleaned in several years. Some of my sun screens have really taken a beating from the sun but Vince was able to bring life back into the way they look. I will be using him again for sure. Maybe even after this year’s Monsoon. My husband and I thought he was very reasonably priced too. Needless to say, I am very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and screens cleaned inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

02/14/2020

Vince was wonderful. He showed up on time and did a great job. He cleaned 24 windows on my 2 story house. He cleaned the inside and outside, and conditioned all my screens. The cost of the job was outstanding, and will have them back in 6 months. I highly recommend this company :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows cleaned in and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

02/11/2020

It went very well! We contacted this company to use a Deal and they responded very quickly. We were able to arrange an appointment within the week, the tech arrived within the time promised, he confirmed with me the work to be done and the final cost, and then proceeded to do the work in a professional, efficient and thorough manner. I appreciated as well him letting me know what windows had compr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of all windows and screens, both inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

01/22/2020

They do great work. Had them come clean my windows 2 times in 2 different homes and the outcome was pristine both times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/16/2020

Excellent. Great communication. Reasonable lead time. Reasonably priced. Arrived on time. Did good work. Very pleasant to talk with. Couldn’t ask for much more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean all windows and security screen doors inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It nice meeting you and [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business! Have a wonderful weekend!

11/09/2019

They were good. Price is fair and I would definitely be using them again. They did everything well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my windows inside and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business! Have a wonderful weekend

10/25/2019

It was perfect. Totally professional work and great people to work with. Vince and Isabella arrived on time, reviewed the job with me, did all the work themselves and finished leaving the windows looking great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows inside and out plus sunscreens

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/25/2019

It took approximately one hour to clean our windows inside and out in our condo. They also cleaned our screens. The couple worked efficiently and were done quickly. All was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had our windows in our 2nd floor condo cleaned (inside & out)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Interior / Exterior Window Cleaning, Multi Level Window Cleaning Capabilities, Patio Doors, Screen Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning, Light Pressure Washing

Gutter Cleaning