Scorpion Specialists LLC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2005

3 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS, COST IS DETERMINED BY THE SQUARE FOOTAGE OF THE HOME. General Pest Control....

Elite Pest Pros LLC

Top quality work at a fair price, with customer satisfaction as our number 1 priority! We promise to meet or exceed your expectations. Our service includes a full inspection and treatment of your home, inside and out. We warranty our services for all types of pests, including scorpions, spiders, rodents, pigeons, and much more!

Award 2019
Offers by Elite Pest Pros LLC on Angie's List

01/30/2020

Great! No more scorpions in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scorpion removal

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you very much for your review. Also for letting our company keep you and your family safe from scorpions and other pests.

09/26/2019

Great technician! Great price! No contract! Will definitely recommend and use in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scorpion Spray

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you very much for your review. Also for letting our company keep you pest free.

09/05/2019

Scorpion specialists are the only pest company I will ever trust to take care of my pest control. They are extremely knowledgeable professional and reliable. I highly recommend scorpion specialists!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Month pest prevention

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you so much for your review. Also for letting our company keep you and your family safe and free from scorpions.

08/28/2019

Amazing!!!! scorpions specialists are amazing and we will never use anyone else!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bug spraying!

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you very much for your review. Also for letting our company keep your family safe and scorpions.

08/23/2019

Payton with Scorpion Specialists did a very thorough job spraying the interior and exterior of my house. He also sprayed and used a powder around my front and back yard. I was surprised to see so many dead scorpions outside after the service. Very reasonable price and would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scorpion/Pest Control

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you very much for your review. Also for letting our company keep your family safe.

Home Sealing for Scorpions and General pest control.

n/a