ScapeTech Landscaping & Design

• Trade License Number
  • lic#229727

3159 E Silo Dr

Gilbert, AZ 85296

We do new Installations, upgrades, add on's. We do jobs valley wide and also will come out and give you a Free Estimate. We aim to please. We can give ref.'s of work we have done and also provide pictures to help get ideas of what you're looking for. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured....

hardscaping (50)lawn & landscaping (63)irrigation system (36)stone and gravel (33)lighting (25)landscape lighting (22)electrical (14)masonry (12)tree service (10)stucco repair (8)

08/04/2020

They were responsive to my project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need to redo our front yard. Have circular drive - need to re-do gravel, rocks and plant new shrubs/bushes.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

06/02/2020

ScapeTech Landscaping proved to be honest , courteous, professional, and efficient. Nick was able to help make the sketchy plan we provided into what we actually hoped for. He provided a detailed estimate of what needed to be done and delivered on everything promised. Santiago and the crew were hard working and well coordinated. They just never stopped. The group as a whole continued to improve on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remake of home's back yard landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

03/17/2019

ScapeTech Landscapes finished the complete redesign of our entire yard three weeks ago and we still stop at the kitchen window in awe and wonderment at the back yard. I even drove past my house at night because I didn’t recognize my front yard, with the professionally-placed landscape lighting and other changes they made, including the relocation and addition of boulders! The main work required wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redesign of landscaping

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,masonry,pavers, gravel,tree service,stucco,fountains,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

02/03/2019

Nick was very professional through the design process. He offered creative concepts to make all of our ideas work for our yard. The build process was quick, Santiago ran a very efficient crew that completed the yard in two weeks. Everyone was very polite. The yard turned out beautiful! Santiago walked us through maintenance requirements and when to change watering. Santiago even followed up multip...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved into a new home and the backyard was just dirt. We wanted to have a complete yard install with plants, grass, a tree, lots of pavers, bbq island, in-ground trampoline, sand pit, bench swing, and sun deck.

CATEGORY electrician,landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,stucco,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

10/22/2018

Both jobs turned out beautifully. Nick is creative and did a great job of giving me more than I could have imagined on my own. His crew was great and I highly recommend Scapetech Landscaping & Design.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First they landscaped my backyard, including building curved benchs; lighting; watering system; hardscape; artificial turf & plants. Then I had them back to landscape large front yard, including creating interest in what was previously a big flat space; placing large boulders; and making use of some existing vegetation to go with the new.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

10/22/2018

From design concept to rock removal to implementation of design and drip systems, everything went like clockwork. Nick communicates clearly and his crew are both skilled and conscientious. Nick’s goal was to create the landscape I want, but he spoke up so I wasn’t waylaid by my own poor choices. Trust his experience! Highly recommend Scapetech!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A few years ago, they landscaped our backyard and made a beautiful oasis around our pool. This year they landscaped our very large front yard, laid travertine in our entryway, and added grass and doggie area on the side of the house.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

04/29/2018

Nick at Scape Tech is very honest and listened to our needs. When the original price was too high for us, he thought of alternate ideas to save us money. Plus, the work they did was outstanding and when I was choosing our style of pavers, all of the people there mentioned what a good guy Nick is and that he does outstanding quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hardscape/pavers in backyard.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2018

Photo for ScapeTech Landscaping & Design - 3159 E Silo Dr, Gilbert, AZ - 37019890

11/06/2017

Fantastic! Nick and his crew do amazing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete backyard install for new build home

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

11/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Nick and ScapeTech. He was friendly, punctual, followed up as promised, on time with EVERYTHING, worked with me to get it to a price I could afford, and best of all, HE DID AN AMAZING JOB. My backyard is absolutely gorgeous. I will ALWAYS use him for my future needs. If you don't use him, you will be missing out. I wish I could give him 10 stars!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my entire backyard done in travertine border, artificial turf, some paver walkways, and rock. He also recommended lighting for my backyard that was amazing. This was done while my pool was under construction.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lighting,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

09/20/2017

I immediately felt comfortable with scapetech. They were so easy to work with and addressed or altered changes I requested. Not that there were very many, as the design was fantastic and better than I envisioned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scapetech contacted me to set up an appointment for my issues with grass in my xeriscape yard. I really can't say enough about their excellent service and highly recommend.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

•Landscape Design, remove, installation •Time clocks, sprinkler & drip systems, irrigation •Pavers, curbing, concrete walls, sitting walls, masonry •Flagstone, granite, boulders, gravel •BBQs, fire pits, water features, waterfalls •Lawns, plants, trees, shrubs •Redesign, remove, reinstall •Land contouring, faux rivers, mounds •Add lighting, accents, walkways •Artificial turf, putting greens, sod, hard scapes