Rocky Mountain Restoration

• Trade License Authority
  • AZ Registrar of Contractors

728 N Monterey St

Gilbert, AZ 85233

At Rocky Mountain Restoration we specialize in restoring commercial and residential properties that have been damaged by fire, flood, storms or mold. We strive every day to provide the highest levels of craftsmanship, customer satisfaction, and peace of mind. No cares more than our team about restoring not only a building, but peoples lives after a disaster. We work directly with property owners and insurance companies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and do our best to fulfill all of their individual needs. Rocky Mountain Restoration stands for professionalism and integrity, and our loyal customers can attest to the quality of our work. We offer free evaluations. We accept and work with all insurance carriers and use industry standard billing. We are an IICRC Certified Firm....

water damage restoration (15)biohazard cleanup (1)mold removal (1)flooring (1)general contractors (1)

02/18/2019

Rocky Mountain restoration was referred to us by the great folks at Armer Corp. who came out to repair the pipe/plumbing issue we had (Armer Corp is our home warranty companies go to for plumbers, sadly the second time I've had to have them out to fix issues with our new home and they were awesome both times, highly recommend them as well). Rocky Mountain was a pleasure to work with. They were inc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage from a ceiling pipe breakage

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

I'm glad you had a good experience with my company and our friends over at Armer Corp. We strive to provide our customers with a great experience. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to my team and acknowledge them for a job well done. Thanks again.

02/18/2019

They were great - professional, quick, & efficient. The washing machine broke & flooded the kitchen causing the floor & walls to get really wet. Even though it was in the evening we still had a tech to our home within an hour or two. He assessed the situation & let us know how they could help get our home back to normal without ongoing issues or mold. They set up their equipment & came back a day ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry out our kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I’m glad we were able to help out and that you have a good experience. Thanks again.

02/18/2019

I couldn't have had a better experience. The staff was very professional and dis a top notch job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete restoration of a bathroom

CATEGORY mold removal,biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

Glad we were able to help out. I’m so happy the project went well for you. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity.

02/14/2019

Rocky Mtn Restoration was incredibly easy to work with. The time from first phone call to getting fans in to dry out my roof was surprisingly fast and really never had a hiccup during the process. I had so much success with Rocky Mtn that I recommended them to two other people I knew who had water damage from the storms. Feels like in the world of restoration and contractors it’s rare to find a co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof water damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

[Member Name Removed], Glad we could help out. I'm happy that you were pleased with our team. This is what we strive for. Thank you for your business and entrusting us with the work in your home. Gratefully, Adam Webster CEO and President Rocky Mountain Restoration
D

06/20/2017

Angie’s List - Rocky Mountain Restoration was prompt and provided after hours service. They wanted us to file an insurance claim, but I repeatedly said I would pay cash because of the small job and my $1000 insurance deductible. They did very little work (3 fans, 1 de-humidifier, plus a few visits to check the progress of the dry-out) and charged over $1,000 - which is a bit more than my deductibl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an after-hours water leak. The plumber was here in 15 minutes to shut down the leak. The plumbing company referred us to Rocky Mountain Restoration.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

D

08/04/2012

This was an extremely poor experience because of the coercive business practices.    The insurance company is also extremely appalled at the business practices of RMR.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rocky Mountain Restoration (RMR) was recommended by the plumber to take care of water damage from an exploded water heater.  Damage was inside (hardwood floors) and out side the living area.  They did a good job of getting the water out.  Then the day they dropped the bill they also instituted a notice of lien against the property.  These are are coercive, intimidating, and poor business practices.  I would not use or recommend them to anyone else.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2012

My name is CJ and I am an owner at Rocky Mountain Restoration. If I was in your shoes and had work done in my home and a lien placed on my property without my knowledge, I would be very upset too. However, according to Arizona lien laws, if we as a contractor do not file a 20 day preliminary lien notice, we forfeit our rights to lien the property down the road in the event we are unable to collect...

Water Damage Restoration and Water Removal, Mold Remediation and Mold Removal, Fire and Smoke Damage Cleanup, Asbestos Abatement, Trauma and Bio Cleanup - Residential and Commercial

We don't offer mold testing though we recommend a third party.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover