Rocky Mountain Restoration

A 16 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since September 2011

728 N Monterey St

Gilbert, AZ 85233

At Rocky Mountain Restoration we specialize in restoring commercial and residential properties that have been damaged by fire, flood, storms or mold. We strive every day to provide the highest levels of craftsmanship, customer satisfaction, and peace of mind. No cares more than our team about restoring not only a building, but peoples lives after a disaster. We work directly with property owners and insurance companies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and do our best to fulfill all of their individual needs. Rocky Mountain Restoration stands for professionalism and integrity, and our loyal customers can attest to the quality of our work. We offer free evaluations. We accept and work with all insurance carriers and use industry standard billing. We are an IICRC Certified Firm....

water and smoke damage (15)biohazard cleanup (1)mold removal (1)flooring (1)general contracting (1)

03/04/2019

Fantastic! I had just landed in NYC and got the call from a tenant that water was rushing into their kitchen from upstairs. I contacted Rocky Mountain and they were on site within minutes. They worked quickly and expertly with the property manager and construction team. Our wood floors were saved from damage because of their quick work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water leak in a new building and they performed clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2018

02/22/2019

Excellent. On time very polite. Communication

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They demolition and dry out

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

02/22/2019

Rocky Mountain was a lifesaver. We had just moved into a new home and our 2nd night there the master shower leaked and we didn't discover it until FOUR people had showered. The ceiling swelled up and collapsed and I panicked!! I'd heard of Rocky Mountain through family who'd used them (my grandma's home flooded and they made it look like new) so I knew they were the only call I would be making. So...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leak destroyed ceiling, needed it fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

02/20/2019

They did a very good job. It took a little longer than anticipated due to needing to get everything dried out real well. They were professional and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced tile flooring and repaired cabinetry under the sink due to water damage.

CATEGORY contractors,flooring,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

02/20/2019

They were on time, and super helpful, even when dealing with me & my crazy schedule. They made sure the job was completed the right way. Very professional. Would use again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

02/19/2019

They were professional, Easy to work with, On time and Very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water restoration.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

02/19/2019

I was very pleased. JP was very helpful and patient and explained everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water remediation and restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. I will make sure to recognize our team members who did an outstanding job for you. Thank you for entrusting us with the work in your home.

02/19/2019

It was 95% positive. They were prompt and got the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dried after water damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

I'm so happy you had a positive experience with our company. This is what we strive for. Thank you for entrusting us with the work in your property! Gratefully, Adam Webster CEO / President Rocky Mountain Restoration

02/19/2019

They were phenomenal. They did a brilliant job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took care of a water leak and the damage that was caused.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I'm happy our team took good care of you. Thanks again!

02/19/2019

They were fabulous and did a great job. JT coordinated everything for me and he was great. He was calm, thorough and explained everything to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did mitigation after a flood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

So glad we were able to help out. Thank you for entrusting us with the work in your property! Gratefully, Adam Webster CEO / President Rocky Mountain Restoration

Water Damage Restoration and Water Removal, Mold Remediation and Mold Removal, Fire and Smoke Damage Cleanup, Asbestos Abatement, Trauma and Bio Cleanup - Residential and Commercial

We don't offer mold testing though we recommend a third party.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover