Rapid Restoration and Construction LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2019

75 W Baseline Rd Suite 5

Gilbert, AZ 85233

We are a general contractor with licensure for residential and commercial application. On staff plumbing division with licensure in the same (comm/res). We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodels, home additions, updates/aesthetic regeneration, Arizona rooms, flooring, cabinetry and carpentry. Ground up builds and custom home builds per plans. Drafting available. We also offer 24/7/365 Fire, flood, storm, other natural disaster remediation. Mold, asbestos abatement. Post-remediation construction put back. Locally and family owned and operated....

drywall repair (5)plumbing (3)home remodeling (2)cabinet refacing (1)home remodeling (1)hardwood flooring (1)flooring (1)drain cleaning (1)stucco repair (1)architect (1)garage building (1)cabinet making (1)

01/25/2020

The job was completed as promised and the workmanship was excellent. We are extremely happy with the project and would recommend Rapid Restoration & Construction to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an 11'x21' shed constructed that had to replicate the architecture of my house (HOA Requirement).

CATEGORY drywall,garage builders,architect,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

Photo for Rapid Restoration and Construction LLC - 75 W Baseline Rd, Gilbert, AZ - 38350120

01/16/2020

FANTASTIC, Dave and his team were able to rescue my bathroom remodel. I had another contractor start the job and they were not professional. Dave was referred to me and his company was prompt professional, CLEAN, and kept me well informed. The quality of his work is AMAZING. I will definitely use Rapid Restoration on my next home improvement for everything. THANKS SO MUCH

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave and his team rescued my bathroom

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

11/04/2019

Awesome, I’m waiting for it to rain to test it out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood rot/water drainage

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

05/09/2019

It's amazing. they gave their 100%phenomenal. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a cabinet.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to be of service to you! We wouldn’t be where we are today without stellar clients like you! Thank you for everything. We look forward to working with you in the future!

05/08/2019

A few months ago I decided to do a major remodel to my house including everything from complete new flooring throughout (both tile and carpet), all new interior paint through whole house, refacing of kitchen cabinets, removal and adding of new kitchen backsplash, changeout of all the faucets and door handles, plumbing repair in a bathroom, garage drywall repair, new stair banisters, and various ot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel (multiple projects)

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,cabinet refacing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Wow what wonderful, kind words! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to review us! It was our pleasure to help you achieve your remodel goals and we hope to be your first call in the future! Thank you again!!

05/08/2019

Very good! They were very much on time and professional. They also cleaned up after themselves and always answers my questions. If the customers feel unsure, they will explain it what and why. Simon is very good. It looks like they are going to finish ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are remodeling a master bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate the positive feedback! It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to be your first call for any future needs you may have! Thank you again!!

05/07/2019

He did a great job and I would definitely use them for other jobs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling the whole hotel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We appreciate you and the opportunity to serve you! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future! 😊

05/06/2019

Fantastic. They never done anything wrong.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, new flooring, drywall,and Reroute of the shower.

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

Thank you for the positive words and feedback! It’s our pleasure to serve you! We value your business and look forward to helping meet your needs and exceed your expectations in the future!! 😊

Asbestos Removal, Remediation, Lead Testing & Removal, Mold Testing & Remediation, Water & Smoke Mitigation; Architects & Building Design, Garages/Barns/Sheds, Closets, Countertops, Marble & Granite, Additions, Ktichen & Bath Remodels, Arizona Room, Sun rooms; Ground up builds; retrofit; new construction; Plumbing: Drain Pipe Installation, Excavating, Gas Leak Repair, Drain Cleaning, Septic Tank, Sewer Cleaning, Water Coolers, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Wells & Pumps Commercial & Reside

Give us a call and ask! We probably do it.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal