Lawson Family Plumbing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1497 E. Baseline Rd. Suite 110

Gilbert, AZ 85233

Lawson Family Plumbing is an experienced family plumbing company that prides itself on high-quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. We offer honest, reliable, forthcoming service and a 100% guarantee on all estimates quoted, all products used, and all work performed. With Lawson Family Plumbing, there is no job too large and the work is done right the first time, every time. Plumbing problems can be inconvenient and stressful. Left untreated, small problems can turn in to big, messy problems. Let the professionals at Lawson Family Plumbing keep you from worrying about your plumbing needs. Not only can we handle small problems such as broken garbage disposals and leaky faucets, but we also offer water heater replacements, water heater repair and service, water softener installations, slab leak repairs/reroutes, house repipes and much, much more....

Plumbing (345)Water Heaters (83)Drain Cleaning (53)Water Filtration and Softening (49)Drain Pipe Installation (6)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (4)Excavating (3)Valves (3)Sewer Cleaning (2)Pool and Spa Service (1)

01/19/2020

The technician was very professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He quickly determined the issue and completed the job in a satisfactory manner. I was very pleased with the results and I would recommend the technician and the company to anybody in needs of plumbing services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom plumbing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

01/17/2020

He was very professional to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. I have two bathrooms. Fix broken lever handle on Mitex faucet in master bathtub. I have purchased two Mixit Tub/Shower Stems (MXT07)(OEM# MS5AT-PK and one Mixet Tub/Shower Single Lever Handle (SHD7080 D)(OEM#MLH-MET). Handle appears OK in other bathtub. Put stem in other bathtub just in case. 2. Garbage disposal is humming, but not working. Perhaps we need to release the garbage disposal blades. 3. Snaking the drain in bathtub. I am renting this unit. Above is what landlord said to tell you. I can give you her number for authorization.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

01/17/2020

Did great. Very fast and professional. Will be my go-to from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
broken shower control valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

01/06/2020

Fortunately it was a minor repair, loosening a spigot that had tightened. My service person was very nice and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A repair of a bathroom faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2020

12/18/2019

They declined to give me any quote for a wax ring replacement over the phone. Should be an easy book rate quote. They want to come out any attempt to up charge you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wax Ring Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I appreciate you reaching out to us, but I do not think that the review that you gave us is entirely fair. Despite the fact that you advised our dispatcher that you were a plumber, but did not have time to fix your own issue. It seems that you were fishing to give us a negative review from the beginning of the phone call. My employees who answer the phones to schedule ca...

12/08/2019

Perfectly. He arrived on time. Did the work. Cleared the line. No more problems. Also honored their AL coupon. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer Line Rodding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/18/2019

Did a good job and didn't take long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild a toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/09/2019

They responded promptly to my request on Angie's list and contacted me through email and phone call. Their excellent rating at different platforms is well deserved. Kenneth, the tech, gave me a fair quote with not to exceed price. He did a great job installing the smart bidet + two shutoff valves and left the place clean. I would definitely hire them for my next job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing Smart Bidet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

08/28/2019

We are very happy with the job and the price. A very nasty dirty job was done with a smile and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shower drain

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

08/28/2019

We had several "experts" out to find the source of random, intermittent sewer odors in the house, even going so far as to do a sewer line video and smoke test--more than once! The "experts" were never able to get to the bottom of it, and the smells persisted. We wanted to sell the house but it was impossible with the bad odors. After tons of research, I called Lawson Family Plumbing. They did what...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to find the source of intermittent sewer odors in house

CATEGORY excavators, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Plumbing - Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Systems, House Re-pipes, Slab Leak Repairs, Water Main Replacements, Sewer Line Replacements, Broken Pipes, Leaking Pipes, Sink, Faucet, & Garbage Disposal Repairs, Dishwasher Setup, Washing Machine Setup, & Toilet Issues. Water Heater Repair & Installation – Gas & Electric, Power Vent, Direct Vent, Point of Use, Energy Star, Tank-less, & On Demand.

irrigation repair