Environmental Taming Air Conditioning

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161231

15805 E Lonesome Ln

Gilbert, AZ 85298

Environmental Taming is a Licensed Air Conditioning and Heating Contractor serving the Phoenix Metro Area. We service, repair, and install air conditioning and heating systems as well as design and install ductwork. We have the most advanced diagnostic tools available today. We specialize in heating and air conditioning repair, service, installation, replacement and maintenance. We accept visa and Mastercard and have financing available for new equipment....

hvac repair (61)electrician (6)home energy audit (4)water softener installation and repair (1)handyman (1)garage door repair and installation (1)

06/25/2018

It went great! I've hired Steve many times over the past several years. He always does a wonderful job and is thorough and fair. He helped me apply for the SRP rebate for an Amana 21 seer unit and made that almost effortless for us. Our part of the paperwork was minimal. We love the new variable speed AC cooling effect in our home. It is the MOST comfortable cooling we've ever experienced. His emp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to install a new AC unit and air handler.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

10/03/2017

They came out and performed the tune up and told me a part was on its way out so I had it replaced. I saw the part and it did look bad. A/C is running well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

09/08/2017

Fine, he said everything looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up on AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

Thank you for allowing us to serve you, we look forward to serving you in the future.

08/17/2017

It turned out to be much more expensive, he added some things on to it. We had him check all of our AC units. It needed to be done, so we had it done. The work was done well, and it has held up through extreme conditions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He checked three of our AC units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

07/18/2017

Very good. One heat pump required replacement of both capacitors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual checkup of both of our heat pumps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

07/18/2017

An honest heat pump inspection was evident in discussions of practical application of maintaining the heat pump. The service person recommended that the A/C control wires be replaced in the next year due to sun drying of the insulation for which he provided pictures to support from the roof top unit. I had inspected the roof top unit just prior to the service and indeed the wire insulation was dri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Checkup performed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

07/08/2017

excellent, he advised me what I needed and the price was reasonable. He showed me the part that was worn out and he replaced it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The gentleman came out and service my air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

06/30/2017

Excellent, detail work. They took their time to to inspect everything throughly. They took pictures to show me repair needed. They fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

06/29/2017

Very well. Steve and his associate were on time, professional and completed the checks thoroughly with no additional charges.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual A/C Heating system check.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

06/20/2017

I was never contacted. I called them and they said they would call me back. I never received a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for A/C tune up.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We service and install all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment, as well as servicing and installing both gas and electric water heaters.

On New Equipment