Eli The Handyman LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2012

We offer affordable pricing for any budget and consider ourselves very conscientious, honest, polite, neat, drug-free and on-time people. Our NUMBER ONE goal is Quality Customer Service. We also work with Realtors and Property Management Companies to help them get homes ready for viewing, for new tenants, or to complete your Real Estate Punch List. We look forward to working with you on all your home projects. Check out our list of home repair services. We will be happy to help you. Give us a call. We will help you with your home repairs so that you can enjoy more time with your family! Call someone you know can get the job done right. Support local business and lets keep Arizona in the right direction! We are insured. Not a Licensed Contractor....

N/A
DAVES ELECTRIC LLC

05/12/2019

Couldn't have gone better starting with the receptionist who promptly answers the phone, answers questions, schedules work, explains the process to the workmen who show up on time, perform all work as agreed upon and cleans up their mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 400 Feet of Baseboard

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,handyman service

04/08/2015

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and the issue is still pending don't think this will be resolved but Im hopeful the right thing will be done. I will continue to pursue reimbursement and hold this handyman responsible for damages that occurred.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired him to do patch some drywall in the kitchen ceiling and they damaged my stovetop.  I wouldn't hire them again the work was subpar done by a younger gentleman not done by Eli. The work was shotty and looked very amateurish. BEWARE of hiring this handyman if anything is damaged his insurance or he will not reimburse you.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/29/2014

He is not cheap but he was fair. He did electrical, ceramic, painting and plumbing work. He was very professional and prompt and he knew what he was doing. We have used him a number of times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is excellent.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,house painters,interior painters

11/28/2014

I have used Eli for projects to my home and several rental units I own.  Eli is the most professional and knowledgeable handyman I've worked with.  Punctual, responsive, clean and detailed.  I would highly recommend him.  On this occasion he contacted my tenant, set a date and fixed all items as requested.  Tenant was very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new kitchen faucet (labor and faucet), repair kitchen outlet, repair cabinet doors, install new blinds to one window and clean drain.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing,windows

11/07/2014

Went great! Dana was professional and knowledgeable. Will definitely call for any future jobs that come up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed interior doors

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

Residential and commercial handyman, drywall, interior & exterior paint, electrical, ceiling fan, flooring, walls, water heater, lighting, general home improvements, door, window installs, patio gates, furniture assembly, attic ladder installation, plumbing, garbage disposals, dishwasher install, flooring installation (tile, laminate, vinyl, alluring resilient), CAT5 - CAT6 and patch pannel and outlet installation.

Carpet installation, professional wall paper removal, HVAC, block fencing, foundation removal and installation, appliance repairs, roof maintenance and installation, landscaping and hardscaping services.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check