Blue Sky Pest Control

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since January 2008

Blue Sky Pest Control, the fastest growing residential and commercial pest control service in the Phoenix metro area, was started in Texas with a former parent company. Since 2003, Blue Sky has operated independently as it focuses on servicing the Phoenix metro area. Blue Sky started with 1 office administrator and 2 great technicians. Today our team is over 65 staff members strong. Often people ask us how we continue to grow so much in such a difficult economic environment. Our explanation is not too complicated. We provide the type of service that when people see it and experience it they keep using our service and commonly recommend us to their friends and family because they are confident we will not let them down.Additional email - info@blueskypest.com. Additional fax - (602) 870-0154. Award winning. Additional location: 9034 N. 23rd Avenue #4 Phoenix, AZ 85021....

N/A
On Point Pest Control

Pest Experts You Can Trust Here in Arizona, we have an abundance of pests constantly trying to find refuge in our homes. This is why having a pest control company in place should be a necessity as a homeowner. The experts at On Point Pest Control are here to provide lasting protection for your home so you never have to worry about an infestation again.

07/19/2017

Great so far. They did an initial more comprehensive treatment, and they now do maintenance treatments every 2 months. I've been pleased so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to do regular pest control services

06/03/2017

They were great. They worked with me on scheduling and would ALWAYS let me know when they were coming. I loved working with them because they were absolutely reliable, flexible and just a pleasure to do business with. I was sad to say goodbye but moved out of state.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Blue Sky Pest Control for several years to control the scorpions, spiders, ants, etc., in my yard.

03/29/2017

They set traps in my attic to help eliminate the rodents. They even inspected around the home to find the access points so I can get them fixed! It was a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came an inspected my home for a rodent problem.

02/21/2017

Excellent, scedulers worked around my schedule. Agent was prompt and professional. We have a yearly termite control contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Subterrain termite control

08/13/2016

As I sit here watching the new Blue Sky technician complete his responsibilities, I am totally amazed. From the moment he knocked on the door the experience was exceptional . He went over the details of the service contract and after learning that we had been misquoted he immediately reached his company on his cell phone checked into the situation and corrected the amount to what was originally qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General pest control work.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest, Termite, Scorpion, Rodent & Bee Control. Bee Hive Removal. Bed Bug Eradication.

Ask for details.