Berge Volkswagen

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Family owned & operated. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BergeMazdaVolkswagen. Twitter: https://twitter.com/BergeMazdaVW. Additional contact name: Steve Crawford...

25th Street Automotive

Ever wish you had a car guy in your corner? We're Business Ethics Award Winners. When you call 25th Street you'll talk to An ASE Certified Service Consultant, one who is also a long-time Master Technician. We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning by providing the best possible service and products for you. We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness.

01/21/2015

06/11/2014

The folks there were wonderful. The only reason I gave a and quot;Fairand quot; for price is because had they charged me what they meant to, it seemed pretty high for a bulb....$86 or around there. Since they had misquoted me (they thought I only needed one replaced), they honored what I was originally told. That is good customer service! But I did want to mention the high price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the bulbs in my VW Beetle headlights replaced.

09/12/2013

I went in for an oil change and fuel filter change. Unfortunately the fuel filter wasnt properly seated which caused a major diesel leak that caused some damage to my car. After some back and forth with varying opinions from their dealer and another, Berge stepped forward and willingly replaced or repaired all parts that I felt were damaged. They did so reasonably quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty work

C

05/30/2013

I had been taking my car there for repairs for about three years. When they hired a new mechanic everything started going down hill and I was not happy with their service after they hired a new mechanic. They have good customer service and they treated us really good. I will not use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Berge Volkswagen is who I had to repair my brakes and skip plate on my car six months ago.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

04/23/2013

The price was the best. Initially the sales guy was a little pushy so I didn't go back and I didn't go back. Finally, I did go back and I had a different sales guy. I ended up buying a car there, because they wanted to work with me that day, so we did it. I was pleased with the second salesman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a car from Berge Mazda Volkswagen.

CATEGORY car sales

Sales of new & pre-owned Volkswagen vehicles. Auto service, tires, parts & accessories