AMAZING STAIRWAYS LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

We are Licensed, Bonded And Insured . Registrar of Contractor# 208620 We Manufacture Stairs and Railings. We remodel stairs and railings including stair treads and risers, We use wood and metal balusters to update old stairs. We Use all typs of hardwood and stain and finish the conponents....

Chaos Construction

Award 2019

01/27/2015

Outstanding quality of workmanship.  We are very pleased with the result.  There was an issue with the stain color on the wood, but this was resolved to our satisfaction with an excellent result.  This bannister replacement took our foyer from ugly to gorgeous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old bannister and added railing on the opposite wall.  Built the new wood/iron bannister into matching wood footings rather than back through the carpeting creating a beautiful look and a more secure base.

CATEGORY contractors, remodeling

D

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never called me back after leaving a message for them.

07/15/2013

He did an absolutely beautiful job. I cannot say anything better about the man. He is very special and a wonderful professional. I am so pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He redid a stairway for me.

10/19/2012

Joe got right back to me from the email I sent inquiring, we scheduled an estimate and he brought lots of samples and ideas. We scheduled the work and everything was completed on time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing Stairways ripped out an old oak railing from the 80's and replaced it with a beautiful and simple alder wood railing. An excellent update for the entire house!

04/29/2012

Amazing Stairways Owner Joe Pastore replied promptly to my inquiry and personally performed the prebid visit. He was professional and courteous and did not attempt to upsell us beyond the scope we had requested. He made some welcome suggestions on how best to integrate the new materials into our existing architecture and provided a very reasonable quotation to do the work. The work was performed a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The existing open-tread stairs in our house were adequate but dated. Amazing Stairways replaced them with new solid hickory treads.

CATEGORY remodeling

We specialise in stairway manufacturing remodeling and construction. We are unlimmited in stairs and railings frome simple straight stair to high end radius stairs and curved railings.