Always Professional in Moving

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2007

Always Professional in Moving is a family owned and operated Gilbert moving company. We specialize in a smooth and stress free moving experience. With over 20 years of experience, we know what it takes to deliver an amazing moving experience for our clients. If you need movers in Gilbert, AZ or beyond, call Always Professional in Moving. We promise to treat your belongings like our own....

Soft Touch Movers LLC

At Soft Touch Moving our mission is simple, to make your move stress free. We're passionate about the details that ensure simple and efficient moves. Here are some of the unique things we do differently: - On Time Service. - Upfront Rates - No surprises. - Friendly Uniformed Movers - Attention to detail, from our trucks to our uniforms: spotless. - Stress Free - We meticulously plan and orchestrate your move. - Book days or months in advance. - Our movers are professionals who handle your possessions with care. - Going above and beyond is part of our job, so be ready to be WOWED!. - As professionals, safety always comes first

Award 2019
Offers by Soft Touch Movers LLC on Angie's List

08/23/2017

APM clearly spelled out the fee structure, the process for moving and storage, and moving again. We were given an estimate and the time they would arrive. They came right on time. We were introduced to the entire moving team, did a walk-thru of the house, asked if certain items needed be handled special, explained the circumstance and fee for any additional work. Both APM and ourselves underestima...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to move out of our house and store the contents. It was a quick decision and APM responded quickly and courteously. APM was able to accommodate both of our needs so we didn't need to coordinate with multiple vendors.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

06/19/2017

They were fast, punctual and careful with my belongings. The workers were hard working. Everything was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped with loading when moving out of Chandler.

06/07/2017

Very good. These guys bailed me out after original movers that I hired were a no-show. They had 4 guys and the lead guy really knew what he was doing. Everything was well taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed several large bulky items moved across town - about 12 miles

05/14/2017

Right from the get go I felt I had made the right decision. Starting with the helpful customer services reps right to the day of the move when crew leader Ramon called to say they were finished up with their 1st job and were on their way an hour before my scheduled time which was great because I was all packed and ready to go. When they arrived I showed them everything that had to be moved and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to move a 1 bedroom apartment and decided I wanted to use a moving company to make it easier for me. I received several quotes and Always Professional was the best price to move what little I had to move.

03/27/2017

Excellent. 4 men arrived promptly at 6am, they worked hard and were very respectful and professional. I would highly recommend Always Professional in Moving to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to move within the city.

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving service. Long distance moving. Crating service. Commercial moves. Storage facility.

Trash Removal