A to Z Valley Wide Movers LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since May 2013

B Rated | 5 Reviews

A to Z Valley Wide Movers is a family-owned and operated moving company located in Gilbert, Arizona. We provide local and long distance moving services which include the following: • Residential & Commercial • Packing & Unpacking • Loading & Unloading • Moving labor • Scratch and dent protection • Storage Services We can help you get the job done right. As a dedicated group of trusted movers of the valley we strive to go over the top with customer satisfaction. Our job is not done until you are happy. We do not charge additional fees for any jobs requiring stairs or elevators. We do have a gas fee for any moves outside 20 miles from our address. As your local Arizona moving company, our services are top-rated in Valley. With five-star ratings on Google and Yelp, we can help you move across the city, state or country. It all starts with a call. Our customers are always satisfied with our services. We can help ease the stress, and do all the heavy lifting. For your peace of mind, call A to Z Valley Wide Movers. We wrap, pack and transport your items. If your new home or office isn't ready, we have storage facilities to keep your belongings safe and sound. With our door-to-door moving service and scratch and dent protection, you have nothing to worry about. Let us take the hassle out of your Gilbert move. A to Z Valley Wide Movers LLC 2316 E Rawhide St Gilbert AZ, 85296 Office: 602-422-6409 Email: service@azvalleywidemovers.com Website: https://www.azvalleywidemovers.com/ Read Our Blog: https://www.azvalleywidemovers.com/blog/ Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/valleywidemover Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azvalleywidemovers Connect With Us on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105822709820417191046 Subscribe On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIYN32NL6zCkkZhN_lKDtYQ Follow Us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/atozmovers/...

Soft Touch Movers LLC

At Soft Touch Moving our mission is simple, to make your move stress free. We're passionate about the details that ensure simple and efficient moves. Here are some of the unique things we do differently: - On Time Service. - Upfront Rates - No surprises. - Friendly Uniformed Movers - Attention to detail, from our trucks to our uniforms: spotless. - Stress Free - We meticulously plan and orchestrate your move. - Book days or months in advance. - Our movers are professionals who handle your possessions with care. - Going above and beyond is part of our job, so be ready to be WOWED!. - As professionals, safety always comes first

Offers by Soft Touch Movers LLC on Angie's List

10/16/2017

Very well. Nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving one house to another from mesa to gilbert

12/07/2015

Two movers did a very nice job restacking my storage unit in Tempe.  They were helpful and efficient.  I would definitely recommend them for moving needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
restacked my storage unit

D

06/26/2015

The four guys that were sent were very nice and professional. They did a very good job packing and loading everything but my Grand Piano. The company charged me 200 extra to load my piano which is the most I've have ever paid, so I assumed the movers were going to do a good job. They tried but obviously did not have much experience in dealing with grand pianos! They used a very flimsy dolly which ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some packing and loaded my U Haul which I was driving to Texas.  Also ,packed and  loaded my Steinway Grand.

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything went well except that I purchased a 3-persons-for-2-hours deal but they sent 2 persons for 3 hours; I therefore had a time problem due to a previous commitment. I had expected a follow-up apology due to their error but did not hear from them. The loading and unloading itself went VERY well. Not any damage at all--a first for me after several moves. The lack of an apology is the reason I rate them B instead of A.

08/24/2014

Great communication, reasonable price and professional service. The two movers who assisted were a great help. Definitely would use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted this provider thru UHauls moving help service to assist with short distance 2br move.

CATEGORY moving companies

We provide local and long distance moving services which include packing, loading, unloading trucks, blanketing, dent protection, disassemble and reassembling furniture. We also offer moving help for your business.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover