Tracy & Sons Plumbing Inc

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2011

B Rated | 12 Reviews

We are a full service plumbing company. New construction,commercial and residential remodel and repair. We specialize in radiant heat snow mel systems heated driveways , sidewalks. In floor radiant heating in houses commercial buildings etc. Water heaters replacement and repairs. Pumps shallow well sumbersible and sewage pumps....

N/A
The Well Guys LLC

Water well service. Drilling, pumps, tanks, new installs, hauled water systems

01/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stop asking

01/18/2016

07/10/2014

They installed a hot water heater and circulator about 2 years ago. There was a major leak with the circulator about 6 months ago. When we called to get the warranty work done, they never returned our call. We called another plumbing company who repaired it the same day. There was a leak in the copper pipe today. We called them again, and they don't return calls. We don't recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hot water heater about 2 years ago. There have been 2 leaks since then.

12/23/2013

Tracy initially told me how to fix a leak on my water pump. I attempted to do so only to break the pipe going from the water pump to the house.  No Water. I called Tracy and he said that he would come out the following morning to fix my pipe. He did what he said he would do. I now have water again. Repaired promptly and satisfactorly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix broken water pipe from the water pump to the house.

04/23/2013

Tracy & Son's (there were three of them here)  to change 1 washer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had these guys referred by a friend.  Prompt same day service.  The leak started back up about 3 wks later.  Tried to call Tracy for 2 weeks, messages left, no return calls.  Tried to call one last time and message box full.  Hired another company to fix the leak.

CATEGORY plumbing

We aslo install gas lines and water mains as well as sewer line reairs and replacement.