Freeman, Dr. Tim

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

08/02/2017

Very personable and professional office staff. They even let me go in with my husband to see dental x-rays and go over what needed to be done. He was taken back early and tooth was removed within minutes. Staff was detailed in going over what foods to eat and what to avoid as well as providing a printout with said info.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband had to have a tooth removed due to infection.

03/15/2016

Diane performed regular cleaning services---excellent as always, not painful, not scary. I do not fear the dentist, but I do fear more than a cleaning, and she was very helpful in coaching me through best practices and possible procedures. She and the doc/dentist listened to me attentively and responded with care and realistically. Preventative care was fully covered by my insurance---did not have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular preventative dental hygiene/cleaning. Have been going here for about 3 years.

07/22/2014

I would recommend his quality of service. It's a very professional organization.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist is Dr. Freeman. I need some new teeth.

03/05/2012

We seemed to really like them when we lived in the flagstaff area. We had a medical emergency with our daughter and they were great about getting us in quickly. My husband was a little frustrated with his dental work, but had a great experience with our daughter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband saw Dr. Freeman for a root canal and cavity treatment. I last went in for a basic checkup.

General dentistry & TMJ.