Flagstaff Surgical Associates

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2008

At Flagstaff Surgical Associates, we seek to provide the highest level of care through our highly skilled health care professionals and state of the art technologies. We are devoted to addressing the individual needs and demands of patients in a warm and caring environment. Our board certified physicians specialize in General Surgery, Ear, Nose and Throat and Urology. Utilizing the latest technology for diagnosis as well as medical and surgical treatment, we are recognized experts in the fields of laparoscopy, vascular, thoracic, endocrine, general, bariatric, ENT and urological surgery. Flagstaff Surgical Associates has physicians specializing in General Surgery, Urology and Otolaryngology. Paul Lundstrom MD, Daniel Wesche MD, Andrew Aldridge MD, Robert Berger MD, Brian Coates DO, Erin Enlow PA, William Badger MD, Jon Rumohr, Donna Donaldson, AuD, Nate Tritle MD and Brad Andrews MD Additional Number: General Surgery : 928.773.2222 Urology : 928.773.2438 Ear, Nose & Throat : 928.773.2257 Audiology : 928.773.2218 There are 9 Doctors at this site. Surgery is perform at this site. To see if this provider is board certified go to abms.org....

09/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surgical consult on trauma emergency. Very capable, compassionate, and conscientious.

01/25/2015

As a retired RN I found Dr Berger to be a great surgeon. He explained what was going to happen gave options. I found him to be knowledgeable and caring.  Highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a partial radical mastectomy.

05/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have gone to Dr. Tritle for chronic nasal congestion. Always found him helpful, friendly and highly competent. He represents the kind of doc that is highly professional but totally relaxed about patient contact.

CATEGORY ent

02/20/2014

No surprises I was well informed prior to surgery - excellent follow up care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surgery

09/16/2013

Dr. Trittle sprayed my nose with something to open my sinuses and make my sinuses less sensitive. He used a scope to look in my sinuses. He spoke about options including new allergy shots he will be starting in the next few months. Dr. Trittle is friendly and concise in his work. He is not one to recommend surgery unless there is a need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an appointment for a check up because I was having some problems with breathing through my nose.

CATEGORY ent

General Surgery, Urology, Otolaryngology, Allergy & Immunotherapy, Audiology & Hearing Aids