Flagstaf Auto Repair

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since August 2010

Welcome to Flagstaff Auto Repair, Inc., proudly providing expert auto & light truck repair & maintenance services to customers of the Flagstaff area and surrounding cities; SEDONA, WILLIAMS, COTTONWOOD, CAMP VERDE, WINSLOW, PRESCOTT VALLEY, GRAND CANYON, PRESCOTT, PAYSON, and TUBA CITY. Our certified technicians are here to provide you with the highest level of automotive service. We begin by offering a host of FREE services, including on-line auto maintenance schedules for your car or light truck, followed up with friendly reminders that let you know when your car is due for service. It has never been easier or more convenient to keep your car or truck in top shape. We also take the time to explain every job, and always provide you with an estimate in advance. You can be rest assured that our technicians have been trained to repair your vehicle — no matter what the age — the first time and to always use the right part for your car. Our friendly staff invites you to schedule an appointment for your next scheduled maintenance or repair. We are a full service shop and can handle both your basic requirements and your ultimate performance needs. From batteries, to brakes, to tune-ups — let us make sure your vehicle is reliable and safe. We offer free shuttle, pick up and delivery while you work....

SafePro Auto Glass

320  REVIEWS
SafePro Auto Glass

SUPER SERVICE AWARD, 9 YEARS IN A ROW 2011-19. FREE CHIP REPAIRS and FREE WINDSHIELD WIPERS for the life of our windshields, No Gimmicks, Games, No Kidding, 100% Free!!!! (602) 888-1888 We Come to you for your Mobile Chip Repair Service, here in the Greater Phoenix, Maricopa County Area. We Specialize in High-End Luxury Vehicles, Classic Cars, and RV Windshields.

Award 2019

07/22/2016

It went very well. I have a coupon book that I had bought and it is worth every penny I spent for it, because I have saved a lot of money using it.  I also didn't have to wait very long for the services to be done. Everyone who works there is very nice and knowledgeable and can definitely be trusted to do great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my oil changed and the tires rotated.  They also do a thorough inspection to make sure there aren't other issues.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

Thank You for putting your trust in us!!

07/22/2016

Great, very quick and clearly communicated issues, and cost to fix the car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed timing belt, and water pump.

CATEGORY auto repair

Good Morning We are very happy you are happy with your experience with our staff and our shop!!

07/21/2016

Very customer focused and met all expectations for good service in customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new battery and brand I specifically requested

CATEGORY auto repair

Good Morning We are always Happy to help and fulfill your requests for your Auto Repair

03/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've taken my vehicle to this shop for years and haven't had a problem.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank You for putting your trust in us

Oil, Lube, Filter, Engine Service & Repair, Electrical systems, Computer Diagnostic, Exhaust/System, A/C, Tune-Ups, Suspension, Radiator, Brakes, Transmission, Tire Inspection, Wheel Alignment & Clutch Repair/Replace.

Tires