Angela Wyatt Dermatology

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2010

Angela Wyatt Dermatology is a dermatology and dermatopathology practice located in Flagstaff Arizona. We specialize in the treatment of all forms of skin diseas...

11/24/2015

Was very pleased, Office Staff friendly and efficient.  Dr. Wyatt is friendly and caring and was very thorough in her examination.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete skin checkup.

11/14/2014

She's very thorough. Gentle, but firm. Knows her profession.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check spots on face for skin cancer. Clear at this time. Previously, she removed pre-cancerous spot from nose.

03/25/2014

My visit went really well, everyone was courteous and Angela was super attentive and gentle,.

09/26/2013

I loved the way her staff was smart, quick, and attentive. I also loved how she had her medical assistant transcribe everything so Dr. Wyatt could face me and listen and speak to me the whole time. She was thorough and an expert in her assessment and technique.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have some spots checked and an overall skin assessment. Dr. Wyatt was thorough and kind.

12/31/2012

I made an appointment and expected the usual office delay. No waiting. Was early. Dr. Wyatt had her excellent staff do the pre exam questions. She was very professional and friendly and did her exam and treatment on the same visit. Called me with the results very quickly and discussed the treatment to remedy the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Non healing site on forehead. Examined me and did an office biopsy in the same visit.

CATEGORY dermatologist

All forms of medical dermatology including acne, rashes, warts, skin cancer, and skin screening. Cosmetic treatments such as BOTOX, Juvederm, Radiesse, Latisse, and chemical peels.

Laser treatments, tattoo removal, facials, microderm abrasion.