Rodriguez Fresh Coating

I professionalize in interior and exterior painting. I have been in the field for years. i have all my equipment ready to make ur home fresh and beautiful. if i want to bring value to your home i suggest a fresh coat to bring tons of value pride my self in being very skilled and clean. Free bids....

N/A
Generation Painting

Generation Painting is committed to excellence and integrity - we specialize in residential and commercial properties. We deliver high quality products and services always at the best price possible, 100% customer satisfaction is our main goal. We understand that a good prep and high quality products will deliver outstanding and long term results. No job is too big or small - Call today for a free estimate!

06/16/2020

They were very nice, they did the job professionally and they were clean, they did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted a fence in the backyard.

CATEGORY house painters

06/14/2020

Michael is very professional and did a great job. He finished earlier than expected and was reasonably priced. He worked efficiently and left our home just as he found it. We would definitely use Michael again and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior ceilings

CATEGORY interior painters

thank you so much for the opportunity to work on your home i am truly grateful to have meet such amazing people. i hope you are enjoying your home.

06/09/2020

Michael was on time and professional. He was courteous and did a great job on my interior painting! I definitely recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting.

CATEGORY interior painters