JDS Improvements

A 110 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2010

379 E Elm St

Cottonwood, AZ 86326

Backed by over 20 years of experience, we are a general contractor, that can assist in every aspect of a home project. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us and what we pride ourselves on. We go out of our way to see the the customer is taken care of. From remodeling, to painting, to flooring and decks, we can help every step of the way. Owner ran and operated. Give us a call today! ...

plumber (68)handyman (24)roofing (20)interior painting (16)home remodeling (16)flooring (16)house painting (14)drywall repair (13)door installation (12)deck building (12)lighting installation (10)hauling (8)

07/02/2020

Had JDS come out to give an estimate on fixing water damage , replacing windows and fixing roof. Without taking any measurements or looking at our roof they gave me an estimate of 38,500. I asked numerous times if they needed to come back out and measure and get a look at our roof to give us a more accurate estimate. The response has been to ignore my message. I would not recommend it you need any...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel Water Damage

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

07/15/2019

I highly recommend JDS Improvements - for roofing or any other work. (I will be hiring him to do other work around my house later this year.) He removed the old roof and two skylights and replaced them. He coordinated with the HVAC company to remove and replace the roof air conditioner so I was without air conditioning for only a few hours, which, in Arizona is so needed in July! He repaired the i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and two skylights replaced

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Well thank you once again for the work and also for the review. It is always a pleasure working for appreciative and honest people. It has truly been a joy working together and thanks for treating the guys with such love and respect. Look forward to future work together.

05/06/2019

This company was recommended by our insurance co. and the property management co. I was very impressed with the work, the price, and the friendliness of the crew and owner. They worked with me to get the look I wanted and I'm thrilled with the outcome! Thanks, John!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel after shooting in rental home

CATEGORY flooring,lighting,remodeling,siding,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Thank you For the review and for the work it is always important to not only do good work but to keep our employees fed. Thank you and God bless

03/16/2019

It was fantastic. I left a request on Angies List and John of JDS called me right back. He lives in cottonwood and I live in Prescott Valley. He called a service man in Prescott to see if he was available. Both of them called me right back and I missed their calls as I was on another line. When I did get back with them J.T. was at my door immediately. Took him 10 minutes to do the job and it was e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet seat replaced

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2019

03/14/2019

J.D.S. Improvements is a company that I can fully stand behind. Their employees are very responsible, respectful, and professional. We had a large TREX deck built and it turned out beautiful. I would recommend them for all your renovations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large deck replacement, house painting, electrical panel replacement, fence staining

CATEGORY decks,electrician,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

And you and your husband are amazing people to work with thanks and God bless you always

06/03/2018

I hate writing negative reviews, but in this case what I have to say really needs to be said. I'll never trust 5-star reviews ever again. I chose JDS Improvements based on all the many great reviews as well as my meeting with John Snyder (owner) where he displayed complete confidence that everything I needed to have done on my typed list was no big deal. However, I'd give JDS Improvements minus 5 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc. Repairs, Painting, Cleaning to Get House Ready to Sell.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,electrician,handyman service,lighting,siding,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

05/16/2018

We are very happy with John and his team. Very helpful, skilled, friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen in patio and paint.

CATEGORY decks,house painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

Photo for JDS Improvements - 379 E Elm St, Cottonwood, AZ - 37075193

So grateful for the work really enjoyed working with you both. Thanks again.

05/16/2018

We are very pleased with the results, it turned out just like we imagined. John and his team are helpful, skilled, professional, and friendly. We highly recommend JDS Improvements!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio screened in and painted

CATEGORY decks,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

Photo for JDS Improvements - 379 E Elm St, Cottonwood, AZ - 37075221

05/16/2018

Realy professional house painting Great crew to work with Roofing crew repaired roof and fascia Very well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting and roofing repair

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

Thank you very much for allowing us to serve you and work on your home true pleasure.

12/22/2017

Very well. The workers were friendly and respectful, and the manager was very responsive and integrous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace outer wall, tiling, plumbing, electrical, sheetrock.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring,insulation,lighting,plumbing,siding,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you. JDS

Bathroom and kitchen remodeling, interior and exterior painting, decks and patios, drywall repair and installation, flooring (hardwood, laminate, tile, stone), roofing, flood restoration. SUB-CONTRACTED SERVICES INCLUDE: all plumbing, electrical, and HVAC services.

We do NOT specialize in tile roofs, plumbing, electrical, and/or HVAC. Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!