Gresham Painting & Remodeling

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since November 2011

We are a state certified general contractor specializing in residential remodeling, improvements and repairs, such as: professional painting, roofs and 50 year roof coatings, stucco and stucco repairs, installation of windows and doors, all carpentry, etc., and basically anything from roof to the foundation- both interior and exterior. We can provide up to 7 pages of letters of recommendation from our satisfied customers. We stand behind our motto, "Professional work... not promises!"...

Classic Garage Inc.

08/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time they painted the outside of my house.  Before that, in 2007, they painted the inside of my house.  Has also done some miscellaneous repairs over the years.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters,interior painters

07/15/2014

Contractor went beyond what was expected - highly recommend.  Not the least expensive, but worth the extra if you want it done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete repaint & repair of interior

CATEGORY interior painters

07/11/2013

The project execution was excellent.  Gary was totally in contact with us throughout the project even though we are 2500 miles away.  He took photos, we discussed conditions and solutions, he estimated the work and performed it professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired cracked exterior stucco.  Refinished total exterior and repainted.  Repaired exterior woodwork including replacement of 4 vigas.  Refinished front entry.

CATEGORY woodworking,stucco,house painters,interior painters

10/13/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gary Gresham and his crew were professional, responsive to our needs and very organized!  They worked with us until we got several interior colors picked out and the finished project was beautiful and the perfection was amazing! The crew showed up each morning as promised and worked steadily all day, every day until everything was completed to our liking! They cleaned up each day and made this expierence painless as we had just moved hee from Wisconsin.  If want it done right, then call Gary Gresham.  We highly recommend him!  Although he did all of our interior painting, he also does remodeling and I would not hesitate to utilize his services again.

CATEGORY interior painters

08/21/2012

Gresham's employees are respectful and friendly.  Gary and I have clashed on several occasions because I am one who likes to control a project.  He thinks I need to just leave it to him and his staff.  We have clashed on price overrides on a couple of occassions. With all that said, I would use him again when I need anything done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2006, Gresham Painting painted nearly the entire interior of my house.In 2009, Gresham Painting painted part of the exterior of my rental in Phoenix, which included the inside of the garage.In 2010, Gresham Painting helped me with several projects including raising the wall around a raised garden, installing a cat cage with a cat door to a bedroom of my house.  They also helped with several small projects from 2009 until 2011.In 2011 they painted the entire interior of my rental in Phoenix.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,house painters,interior painters

I find the term "clashed" inappropriate by this customer who has turned into a good friend over the years. If we have "clashed" it is because, as a general contractor, when I begin a job for this customer she changes her mind so much during the duration of the jobs. Sometimes it is difficult to know what to charge a friend who is also a customer. And when a customer changes their mind frequently t...

Professional Painting; Roofs + 50 year roof coatings; Stucco and Parapets; Carpentry; Dry Wall: textures and repairs; Waterproofing; Flooring: carpet, tile, linoleum, wood laminate, etc.; Windows + Doors; Masonry: concrete and block; and more...

No swimming pools or heating and air conditioning.