B & M Painting Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20130731

1264 S. Highway 89 # F

Chino Valley, AZ 86323

We are a family owned business and believe that our customers should receive nothing but the best service. We believe that when using our service, you will "Experience the Difference". We offer nothing short of Excellence. We will give all Angie's list referrals a 10% discount. We accept major credit cards for your home improvement needs. FREE ESTIMATES. In order to offer our customers the best service guaranteed, we only do one job at a time. This allows us to focus strictly on your needs while we are improving the look of your home.We have a crew of 5 that are on site daily untill your project is complete. I ( Jason-President) will be not only the face you see, but on site everyday working on your home. We offer the best service you will ever experience in a variety of Painting and home improvements....

house painting (38)interior painting (15)stucco repair (9)drywall repair (9)handyman (8)deck building (5)epoxy flooring (4)door installation (3)pressure washing (3)stamped concrete (2)siding (2)home remodeling (2)

06/05/2020

We couldn’t have been more pleased with B&M Painting! From the day Jason came to give us an estimate to the day the crew finished the job, they were professional, hard-working, attentive to detail, very good at communicating throughout the job and were very friendly. There is always more to a job than it seems on the surface. I trusted the advice they gave and am glad I did. Having your house pain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painted, metal railings powder coated, wood front door re-finished

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

The house turned out great, thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

12/12/2019

They did an excellent job of repairing and repainting the fascia on my home. They were on-time and respectful. After they were done I was invited to inspect their work. I found that they missed a couple of small spots and they corrected those oversights immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and repaint fascia

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

Thank you very much Ed. We couldn't thank you enough and it was great working with you. We look forward to doing business with you again in the near future.

08/10/2018

The job went flawlessly! Joey, a young & upcoming professional, was meticulous (which suits our style!), efficient, and kept us appraised throughout the process. There's no doubt that the new driveway adds value to the home. The neighbors are really impressed and now want to do their driveways, too! Anytime we need work done on our personal residence or the few rental homes we own, we call on B&M ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a concrete driveway in terrible condition that was deteriorating. B&M replaced it with a new surface including texture & paint.

CATEGORY drywall,stucco,house painters,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Photo for B & M Painting Inc - 1264 S. Highway 89 # F, Chino Valley, AZ - 37311580

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again

07/25/2018

Excellent service and workmanship. Jason gave a quote on July 9, started work July 17 and finished on July 20th. He even loaned me a trailer to put our stuff in while the job was being done. Also help me load and unload the trailer at no charge. His employee, Joey, was very professional and really knows how to preform this job. He has been doing this for 12 years and was very helpful explaining ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor crack repair and epoxy coating

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

Photo for B & M Painting Inc - 1264 S. Highway 89 # F, Chino Valley, AZ - 37273578

It was our pleasure and we thank you so much for letting us serve your home project. We look forward to working with you again

03/11/2018

Excellent! This was an awesome job done by Joey with B & M Painting. He was here for a week. He was here every day working on our floor. He taped off the baseboard and bagged off our water softener, garage door opener ceiling lights and in house vac system to keep everything clean. Joey only uses the best product and guarantees his work forever. He is very competent and detail oriented. I would ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our 3 car garage floor epoxied.

CATEGORY house painters,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2018

01/08/2018

I admit that I'm a picky person and difficult to please. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that my expectations were exceeded! From the beginning and throughout, the customer service was excellent. I always knew what to expect and if they said they were going to take care of something - they did. They were always here when I asked them to be, and always on time. They worked hard and spent a lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prep, drywall repair, and paint entire interior of 2630 square foot home (with 26 foot vaulted ceilings).

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are glad to be able to service your project and create a wonderful relationship with you or any future work that you may have. Please let us know if we can do anything for you. Have a wonderful day

12/14/2017

Workers were professional, efficient and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of ornamental vigas on Santa Fe-style home

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

Thank you very much. We appreciate your business and giving us an opportunity to serve you and your home project. Please let us know if we can help you in the future with any of your other projects.

10/24/2017

The company is outstanding. The project was very professionally done and the workers were very conscientious. We appreciated the owner's good communication. Everyone actually deserves an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an exterior painting project including stucco crack repair, replacing vigas, and repairing and painting metal sheds and stucco walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

It was very nice meeting you and your husband and we look forward to serving you again. I hope you enjoy your new vigas and paint job

08/22/2017

Everything went as planned and the finished job is beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete on our patio, that was previously stained but very faded and old looking, needed an update. We hired B&M to do the work. Everything was explained to us before the job started so we knew what to expect. i.e. noise, dust, length of time and weather conditions. Every thing went as explained and we now love our new patio floor. Picking from all the beautiful color choices was probably the hardest for these home owner!

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

06/22/2017

It went great from beginning to end! All the people from B&M were very prompt and polite and best of all on time! My result was just what I had invisioned. Easy to clean and a very nice looking floor and it made the garage much brighter to work in. I would recommend B&M to anyone looking to improve any surface at thier home. Thanks for the Great Customer Service B&M!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was needing to have my garage floor cleaned and coated. Not only for the looks of the floor but for making it easier for me to maintain a clean floor.

CATEGORY house painters,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Residential & Commercial Painting, Drywall & Stucco Repairs, Log & Cedar Home Restorations, Pressure Washing, Garage Door Painting, Wood Replacement & Repairs

10% off up to $250