THE KNOWLEDGEABLE HANDYMAN

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2004

May contact through email: tkhandyman@cox.net...

N/A
Next level handyman services

Hi I'm christian with next level handyman services I am honest, reliable and always on time.. these are the services I provide Paint, Drywall, tile, electrical, plumbing, epoxy flooring, backsplash, framing Good pricing give me a call

09/19/2016

Did an excellent job; didn't even notice there was a door there both inside and out. Very professional and would hire again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a dog door removed.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

02/20/2016

I emailed owner Wayne a detailed description of the small exterior job for which I was requesting The Knowledgeable Handyman's services. This email included a few pictures to show the scope and other details of the services I was seeking. I was not extended the courtesy of even a "thanks, but no thanks" response. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of shutters and front door; address plate installation.

CATEGORY handyman service

No bid or any action was done. How does she come up with a cost etc. I do not even work in that area. Wayne

09/26/2014

Wayne is VERY professional and treats your home as if it were his own. Great work, on time and lives nearby. He works on the same principal my own father taught me. If you're going to do something, do it right the first time or don't do it at all. He did everything just right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed ceiling fan to replace dining chandelier, relocated to front door entry, installed four ceiling fan remotes, hung new chrystal chandelier in MB Closet, removed shelving in laundry room.

07/15/2014

Could not have done better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything! I previously commented on this serviceman. He is great!

06/23/2014

Once the Handyman got here, it went well. However, the appointment was scheduled for Friday, May 30 at a window of 12-2pm and at 1:30pm he called and said that he had gotten tied up at the job he was currently at and would call me when he was done. I received a call around 3pm in which he said he was on his way and based on where he told me he was, was about 30 minutes away. He asked if it was ok ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a ceiling fan in our master closet.

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans

Once again I did not do work for this person. This seems some how he or she rated the wrong person. Wayne

GENERAL WORK, CEILING FANS, HOME REPAIRS, PLUMBING, WATER HEATERS, GARBAGES DESPOSALS SINKS, SHOWER, REMODELING, KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS, DOORS AND WALLS, NEW & REMOVED, INTERIOR, TRIM, CABINETS, ELECTRIC, NEW FANS, OUTLETS, CAN LIGHTING, PLUMBING, SINKS, TOILETS AND WATER HEATERS.

ROOFING, PAINTING OR LANDSCAPING WORK.