Parker Auto Transport LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20250101

793 N Alma School Rd

Chandler, AZ 85224

YOUR CARS JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH ONE STEP. Parker Auto Transport is a small family owned business that takes pride in our customer service. We offer personalized quotes at the best possible rates for each customer. As an owner operator we know what it takes to get your car moved. We serve as your professional, reliable service for auto transports — standard car transports and exotic car transport services. You have come to the right place. We are dependable and reliable! Get a FREE personalized vehicle transport quote now! We offer open and enclosed transportation for whatever your needs may be. We have terminals in Phoenix, Denver and Los Angeles....

auto transport (497)moving (9)auto repair (2)transmission service (2)

06/19/2020

Paid my deposit ($150) on a Saturday. Car picked up on Monday AM from my mother's home and delivered next day (Tuesday) at 7PM! Super fast and the driver was incredibly responsive and updated me every few hours on his ETA. Fantastic service...I would definitely use again. Pricer than most other companies, but you pay for exceptional service, professionalism, speed, and quality....so it's worth it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car transport from Atl, GA to Boston, MA

CATEGORY moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/16/2020

Joanne Parker was extremely responsive. After I sent a request to transport my SAAB from Stone Mountain, GA to Hudson, NY she responded right away so I could fill out the necessary information and pay the $200 deposit via credit card. A day or two after that she had found a driver to pick up the car at my home on 06/10/20 with delivery to a specific address in Hudson, NY on 06/12/20. At about 7 PM...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport SAAB from Stone Mountain, GA to Hudson, NY

CATEGORY car transport

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure working with you

06/02/2020

Top-notch Auto Transport service. This was my second time using Parker and both were excellent moves. Honest pricing, no hidden costs. Joanne is excellent to work with and very responsive to questions and concerns. Pickup and Delivery drivers were on time and very professional. Highly recommend Parker and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Transport

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a reveiw. It is always a pleasure working with you

05/24/2020

Really well, picked up on time and delivered in excellent shape also on time. Joanne is a pleasure to work with and the drivers hired were awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport my car from AZ to MA

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a reivew. it is always a pleasure to work with you. Have a great summer

05/19/2020

Scam! They tell you that they have you booked so that they can scam you out of a deposit.Then they cancel the carrier.The woman on the phone Joanne is abrasive and outright rude. Dont use this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport a car from Florida to New Jersey

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

Thank you for the review. You received a notice that a driver was assigned to your vehicle and i refunded $50 back to you because the driver asked for more money. Unfortunately his truck broke down and i had to cancel that driver. I was trying to find another driver for you. Calling me 2-3 times a day is not going to find a driver any faster. Then you wanted to argure with me and indicated that i ...

05/18/2020

This was another incredible experience for me with Parker Auto Transport. Quick to respond, quick to get a driver assigned - even in these tough times and MOST important amazingly reasonable. I will recommend Parker Auto Transport to anyone shipping a vehicle. All “A”s from the list above. I will also use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a car moved from OR to AZ

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Photo for Parker Auto Transport LLC - 793 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ - 38574558

thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is ALWAYS a pleasure working with you. Have fun with your bug

05/18/2020

Excellent response, very professional, efficient online submission and quote process. Received pickup date confirmation 1 day after completion of agreement and deposit. Greatly exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move car from Nebraska to Arizona

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

thank you for taking the time to post a review. It nice working with you Joanne

03/31/2020

Joann is consistently professional, responsive, and works very quickly. I have used MJ Parker at least 7 times in the past 6 years. I would use them again and highly recommend again and again. This past experience was the easiest yet and the drop off arrived earlier than expected. The driver was one hour late picking up the vehicle, but in my experience, this is normal given that some pickups take...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a classic car shipped from Arizona to Louisiana

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Photo for Parker Auto Transport LLC - 793 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ - 38472340

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is always great working with you. Talk to you Joanne

03/14/2020

Everything happened very quickly and smoothly. I might be using them again in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport vehicle from Mesa AZ to Aberdeen SD

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a reveiw. It was nice working with you and i will respond to you next move today

03/06/2020

Everything went well, and just as the contract had promised. There were no hidden fees or charges, as we had learned from other auto transport companies. Be certain to check the "COD" price wherever you go. This company lived up to all their promises. I would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vehicle transport

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We tell it like it is. Sometimes that is not what the customer like to hear but if you can't stand by your word, what kind of a person are you? Thanks again. It was nice working with you

Auto Transport Nationwide

Unfortunately we do not transport non-running vehicles

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal