David Daley DMD

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since May 2012

family dentist...

Derrick J Dickerson DMD

Dr. Dickerson has recently been named one of Phoenix’s top dentists by Phoenix Magazine for 2014. At our Mesa, AZ family dentistry office, Dr. Derrick Dickson believes that continuing knowledge is one of the most important attributes of a dental practice. He has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education classes on dental implants, Invisalign, and many other aspects of dentistry. He also enjoys educating his patients on the treatment they receive so they can make informed decisions regarding their oral health. Providing knowledge about the dental care they receive helps turn a complicated and confusing process into something simple anyone can understand

07/16/2015

07/01/2014

We had him for over 25 years. I'm happy with him. He's good. He's taking care of all our dental needs so I'm fine. I've been seeing him for a long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. David Daley is our dentist. I go there every three months to have my teeth cleaned.

06/06/2014

I've seen Dr Daley for years he's the best dentist I've ever had! He and his staff are awesome! Roxy and Robbin at the front desk are always super friendly and helpful! I have referred many people to Dr Daley and everyone is happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I broke a tooth with a crown on it.

General Dentistry