Chandler Roofing Inc

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since September 2004

5 Employees, no subs, cost is determined by the job, no travel charges. Additional contact: Butch....

In-Ex Designs

9  REVIEWS
In-Ex Designs

Please contact In Ex Designs & Roofing for all your roofing system needs. We can inspect repair or replace your existing roof. Please call our office today to schedule your free roofing inspection. Thank you.

Offers by In-Ex Designs on Angie's List

08/16/2013

I had a leak. I had someone else come out 3 different times who could not find the problem area. I called chandler roofing. He listened to me and was able to find and fix the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair.

01/22/2012

We noticed one night when it was raining that my husband's side of the bed was wet.  It had been slightly raining but we did not realize what really might be wrong.  Then in the night when the storm hit, my husband woke up to water dripping in his face from the ceiling cam light opening.  We turned other lights on and found the paint around the cam light to be bulging and water dripping continuous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner showed up as schedule, bid the work and gave us a time framework that he could come based on things drying out and the rain storms ending.  The crew showed up after a phone call was made to tell me that they would be coming that day.  They rang the doorbell and announced that they would be working.  The accessed the back yard, were on the roof and within a short period of time the work was complete.  We had not problems and have had rain since then with not problems.  They met every expectation and would use them again without hesitation.

01/04/2012

I left a message and they never called back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to get information.

09/15/2011

Chandler Roofing showed up on time for the estimate and provide the estimate shortly after the appt.  Pricing is reasonable for a small job.  Work was done on time and was professional.  We would use Chandler Roofing again and would recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some cracked and loose tile that needed to be fixed.

08/03/2011

Butch came out to estimate the job right on schedule.  A day later I received the estimate via email, and sent back my acceptance.  The following Monday, again right on schedule, Butch showed up with his crew and accomplished the repairs in short order. This is the second time I've used Chandler Roofing. Both experiences were excellent in terms of cost and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired roof leak.

CATEGORY roofing

Re roofing, repairs & new construction.

Walking Decks