Bruno Nascimento - Health & Life Insurance Broker

A 180 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2011

We serve nearly all of US

Chandler, AZ 85225

7x Super Service Award Recipient. Call me directly (888) 261-3584. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!...

health insurance broker (166)insurance agent (48)health insurance (41)finance advising (1)

04/18/2020

Bruno is a trustworthy partner when looking for health insurance. He figures out what you need and suggests the best and most reasonably priced plan for you. He is diligent and patient when it comes to helping you understand the ins and outs of the different policies. And, he can help when it comes to finding a supplement to your medicare as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed short term Health Insurance

CATEGORY financial advisor, insurance companies, health insurance providers, health insurance brokers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it has been a pleasure working with you all these years, and I look forward to continuing to serve you as your insurance broker for many more years to come. All the best!

04/09/2020

Bruno was fast and he made it easy. He got me coverage for a much better price than I was finding on my own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed insurance for my family

CATEGORY insurance companies, health insurance providers, health insurance brokers

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure to work with you my friend.

01/10/2020

Bruno is very knowledgeable about Medicare as well as supplemental insurances. He made a potentially confusing process easy and painless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guidance for signing up for Medicare.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

Hello Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am happy your Medicare shopping experience was easy and painless. It is a pleasure working with you and your business is greatly appreciated. All the best. Thank you!

01/07/2020

Great service!!! Always a pleasure working with Bruno or anyone in his office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health Insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Hi there [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your kind words. We strive to provide the best in customer service and assistance. We wish you a prosperous 2020!

09/22/2019

I called Bruno’s office, spoke to Marta, gave her my info and she said Bruno would call me- this was on Monday. On Wednesday Marta called again for more info and said they would have a quote for me on Thursday. No call Thursday, I called and left a message Friday, nothing. Called again the following Monday left another message- have never heard back! Never spoke to Bruno. I picked Bruno because of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Health Insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

08/25/2019

Had prompt but a bit of "phone tag" initially. Unfortunately Bruno does not work with Long Term Care policies for California.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advice about my current Long Term Care policy that is scheduled for premium increase of 95% in 2020.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we can assist you in future health insurance inquiries.

04/25/2019

"USER FRIENDLY" That is how I would best describe my experience with Bruno. Signing up for insurance can be a horrible experience when you do not know what you are doing. Bruno made the entire process from start to finish as easy as possible. He verified that the plans would work with all of my current providers and was extremely knowledgeable on the different plans that would best suit my family....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insurance quotes

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. I am happy that I was able to simplify this process for you.

09/03/2018

Bruno found me a much cheaper health insurance monthly premium than I had for comparable coverage. It will be an ongoing experience as I continue to deal with Bruno as my health insurance agent. He was very knowledgeable, informative, and he helped me find the best rate for health insurance coverage suitable for my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased health insurance.

CATEGORY health insurance providers, health insurance brokers

COST $249.08

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

Thank you for your review. I am so glad I was able to help you find what met your needs.

09/01/2018

Competent, patient, and persistent in getting my questions and concerns resolved. I recommend him for those who need help getting insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
independent health plan

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

Thank you for your review and the kind words. I always appreciate referrals and the ability to help more people. I enjoyed working with you.

08/08/2018

Bruno took a personal interest in finding me the best deal on Medicare supplemental insurance. He asked good questions and put together two competitive bids Bruno charges $0 for his services, being paid as an agent of the resultant insurance company. I saw no bias in his presentations of the two alternatives. I have now been enjoying affordable Medicare parts D (drugs) and F for three years and ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medicare supplemental insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2015

Thank you very much for your review. Your review means a lot to me. I am dedicated to giving the best customer service and I am glad you are enjoying your affordable Medicare supplement plan and your drug coverage. I appreciate you.

Senior Insurance (Medicare) - Small Business Group Insurance - Individual & Family Health Insurance - Life Insurance - Disability - Long/Short Term Insurance - Dental, & Vision and more.

Property & Casualty Insurance