ADS Automotive Diagnostic Specialties Inc

A 33 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since September 2007

6835 W Chandler Blvd

Chandler, AZ 85226

At ADS our business has continued to grow since 1995. It is due to constant customer satisfaction and referrals that has made us into the business that we are today. We provide a variety of different services at ADS. From brake service and air conditioning repair, to engine and differential overhauls, there is no service that is too large or too small for our five ASE Master Certified Technicians to handle. With a combined total experience of over 110 years, even the most complex problems can easily be diagnosed. Please feel free to call or stop by our facility anytime and remember that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Additional emails - greg@adsaz.biz, info@adsaz.biz. Additional fax - (480) 961-1641. Additional DBA - ADS - Automotive Diagnostic Specialties....

auto repair (33)radiator repair (3)tire buying and repair (3)transmission service (2)

11/19/2019

They have been excellent and trustworthy. I won't take my corvette to anyone and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for several years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2019

08/14/2017

They also give me my AAA discount. They're great. They explain things to you when they give you your bill. They tell you what all they see, and if they think something needs to be watched or brought in earlier. There's no problem They are very professional on telling us what's wrong or right. They don't charge too much. I don't have no complaints so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The did an oil change, checked the water, the hoses, and they rotated the tires.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

10/31/2016

They were great. No complaints. I've been back to see them for other things. I have a truck that I don't drive a lot. We take it on vacations. I needed an air conditioning charge so that's when I initially bought the deal. And then after that, I think I took it back in for maybe a belt or maintenance thing before we went on vacation. I thought that I bought a deal from them for air conditioning fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ADS Automotive Diagnostic Specialties Inc. I did brought an air conditioning charge or something like that for a hundred dollar or something like that. I think for the air conditioning service, it was like $99 including freon.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2014

06/08/2015

Came back with over $1200 estimate in charges. Approved about $900. When I went to pay the bill it was over $1000. Forunately I had the original quote, but the initial contact was rude and insisted I had the wrong numbers until I could show him in writing what he had quoted me. Another attendant approved the removal of the $40 worth of rags and shop supplies used (so warning you will be nickled an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in for A/C issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2014

Dear Sir, I would like to follow up on your concerns, however we do not have any customers with your name in our system. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can resolve this matter. Thank You

05/29/2015

Once again, the guys at ADS came through for me. Thank you, Sean! This is a top notch business. Their professionalism and downright nice attitude is so refreshing these days. Thanks Greg and company for continuous outstanding service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake booster replaced. Rear brakes replaced with new rotors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2015

05/23/2015

they were wonderful, honest and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired shifter, and did a tune up and inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2015

03/10/2015

They took vehicle in for diagnosis and informed me of their suggested solution. They turned the rotors using a new process. They actually 'turned' the rotors while they were on the vehicle. This process renews the brake surface and makes it smooth and even again. They worked on the parking brake which had become in essence non-functioning. This repair and the brake vibration were both successfully...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair brake vibration and make parking brake function properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2015

10/16/2014

We have used ADS for years, they are our go to for car repair. They are communicative, they have never charged us more than we expected or more than 2nd opinions. The work has never had to be redone, it's always quality the first time. They timetable they give is always respected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Alternator and additional fixes

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2014

C

10/03/2014

I took a car to ADS because they advertise as expert in difficult diagnoses.  My car had a clunking sound in the suspension and long term alignment issues.  3 days and over one thousand dollars later, the car still pulls to one side and the clunking sound is just as bad as when the car was brought in.  I could have taken the car to another shop and gotten the same or better results for $300.00 les...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Struts

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2014

08/06/2014

They were wonderful...... excellent service!!!  I

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C SERVICE

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2014

Air Conditioning, Brake, Suspension, Transmission, Engine, Electrical Diagnostics, Emissions, Alignments, Tire Replacement & Balancing, Starting & Charging System, Battery Replacements, Oil Changes & Maintenance Fluid Flushes, Cooling System, Belts & Hoses, Wheel Drive, Performance Tuning & Dyno Testing

Ask For Details