Schembri Engineers, Inc.

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2008

For faster reply please give us a call! We are Registered Professional Engineers specializing in residential and commercial building inspections of all types. We have performed more than 14,000 building inspections since 1985. We are "Arizona's Original and Most Experienced Building Inspection Engineering Firm - Since 1985"....

North Valley Home Inspections

I offer residential home inspection services that are both extremely comprehensive and competitive. Certified and licensed in Phoenix since 2016 I am owner operated with excellent reviews.

03/11/2017

Great! Once I have the finished report, I plan on reaching out to the recommended contractors to obtain bids on having the issues addressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several cracks in my ceiling that I wanted to have inspected, so I requested a structural inspection. Phil went into the attic and was able to identify that the previous owners had put a new roof on, but did not remove the old shingles, resulting in extra weight. He also noted that there were drainage issues which was causing foundation cracks and was able to provide names of contractors request quotes from. Best of all, he worked with my schedule and was able to come out on a Saturday afternoon.

CATEGORY structural engineer

C

10/24/2016

Had to wait several days for the report. As a Realtor, felt he was looking to evaluate more than what was asked of him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluated a stemwall crack for structural repairs.

CATEGORY structural engineer

This gentlemen must have been the Realtor on a transaction I did for an actual client as I have no record of his name or his address or that I did any work for him. The agreement says that the report takes 5 business days. He wasn't my client and therefore was not privy to the engineering agreement.

02/29/2016

I needed a back permit for a patio that was already built. After several engineers Schembri was able to accommodate my need and was punctual. He added everything that the county was looking for. The price was a little steep but he was quick with the turnover and it had everything needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plans and blueprints of my patio.

01/26/2016

Mr Schembri was able to schedule his visit just a few days after our phone discussion.  When he was delayed by 30 minutes, he called to notify me.  He inspected and took pictures of small cracks in the dry walls.  He checked door alignments.  He discovered that the water heater closet opening outside of the house had sustained weather damage and was no longer water proof.  He showed me that the gr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phil Schembri inspected my house inside and outside to determine causes of the settling.

04/18/2015

Very well.  Philip provided precisely what I wanted/needed, a way to fix the potential problem with my ridge beam.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assess structural integrity of ridge beam construction in my house.

CATEGORY home inspection

Home Inspection, Building Inspection, Structural Inspection, Permanent Foundation Inspection by Registered Professional Engineers. Members of NSPE, NABIE, BIECI, ASPE. Structural Inspection, Structural Design, Commercial Building Inspection, Project Management, Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments, and Property Condition Assessments are our specialties. Serving Arizona since 1985. Call Phil Schembri at 602-993-6699.

We do not appraise building value.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express