Design Emporium

A 64 Reviews

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since November 2005

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Cave Creek Area

Cave Creek, AZ 85331

I do not sell or install customer's own product and I do not do repairs of any kind, I specialize in custom design, fabrication and installation of the products I design for you. Design Emporium has been in business since 1980, and is well known for high-quality brand names, intuitive and professional interior designing. Sara has over 30 years of experience and serves all of Carefree, Cave Creek, Scottsdale, Glendale and most of the surrounding areas. Specialized in custom window treatments, custom drapery, wallpaper & wallcoverings, custom bedding, reupholstery, and in home design consultations. For designer quality without designer prices, call Sara M.at 623-537-7727 to schedule. Website;designemporiumphoenix.com...

interior design (61)blinds and curtain (13)home staging (1)wallpapering (1)home remodeling (1)

12/09/2019

Herein begins my recommendations and ratings of this individual and the extent to which I was impressed. Sara was exceptionally professional from our interactions from the very beginning with her clear, thoughtful and precise information regarding every detail of the project from beginning to the final finishing touch of which she personally took on the responsibility of overseeing and managing in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired her to redesign the appearance of my dining room window and sliding glass door as to curtains, shades, etc.

CATEGORY window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Thank you for your kind review. It was such pleasure to work with you. Look forward to working with you in the future.

10/04/2019

Sara was tireless in her search for my demanding tastes. There is no company in Phoenix that offers her range of specialist providers. Believe me, I was ready to give up, but for Sara's wide knowledge and her extra efforts to get me the right catalogs and the right samples. Her crew are extremely creative, and their work is exemplary. If you need anything unusual either in materials or in design, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exotic Window Covering

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I always try my hardest to satisfy my customers. This was a bit of a challenge but we did it.

10/15/2018

She did a great and fabulous job. She was always there when I needed her and she was wonderful. I would hire here again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did paint colors, blinds, backsplash colors in the kitchen,, wood ceramic flooring, and living room carpeting.

CATEGORY remodeling,window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

04/08/2016

it went very well, she started by asking what colors we liked and went from there.  we are so happy with the colors that were chosen. We couldn't have done this without Sara's guidance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sara helped us pick interior paint colors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2016

06/21/2015

Overall it went well. She was late, but not her fault, had wrong directions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decorating services. Helped pick out paint colors for interior, discussed types of flooring, I want get, and window treatments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2015

04/13/2015

We appreciated Sara's professionalism & ability to recognize the scope of our project extended beyond the color of floor tile & paint. She suggested ways to blend the 3 spaces of our Great Room together using fabric, window treatments & back splash tile. The immediate improvement was helping rearrange our sectional, making the spaces flow into a more inviting area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The 90's era tile in our Great Room has been a decorating stumbling block since we bought our house 6 months ago. Sara helped us choose paint colors & window treatments that work with our tile, saving us a lot of mess & expense.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2015

Thank you so much for the review. I try to work very hard to satisfy my clients. And your are one of the nicest clients I have ever had. I look forward to a lasting relationship. Sara Monahan

01/29/2015

Sara was extremely thorough with her suggestions, never hurried us with decisions, very patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design service - Paint colors for entire home. Advice on picture hanging, furniture arrangement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2014

01/23/2015

walk through went well some suggestions given for getting house ready to go on market.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staging help to her the house ready to sell

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2014

01/19/2015

Sara arrived on time. helped with many design ideas-very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2014

Hi [name removed], I hope we can continue to do business together. Sara The Design Emporium

09/08/2014

Sara was very personable and knowledgeable in helping me with paint colors for my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint color consultation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2014

All services include: Design Consultations, all interior Custom Window Treatments (Draperies, Mini Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Valances, Wood Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds, Woven Wood Blinds, Top Treatments, and Pleated Shades), Custom Drapery, Custom Bedding, Custom Reupholstery, Custom Slipcovers, Wallpaper & Flooring. (English speaking only)

Repairs, Accessories., Installation Only, Shutters