Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical, Inc

Founded 1949 • Angie's List since September 2011

Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical has been serving Case Grande and Pinal County, AZ customers with the best plumbing and electrical services for over 60 years. Our company, founded by Bob Brutinel in 1949, was built on three characteristics that continue to be the foundation of our work today: integrity, excellence and strong work ethic. With Brutinels leadership, and strong foundation, this allows us to be the best at what we do, to serve your plumbing or electrical needs. As we all know, plumbing and electrical problems can arise at any time, even in the newest of homes and buildings. When you suspect a problem, knowing you have a reliable source to turn to makes the issue a little less complicated when you have the experts at Brutinel on call. Be confident that our experienced professionals have extensive knowledge and training. We provide fair and reasonable estimates for services, and we assure you will not have to worry about any hidden costs. There are a number of reasons why Case Grande and Pinal County, AZ customers rely on us, including improper draining of sinks and toilets, circuit breaker malfunctions, or power shortages. If your needs revolve around plumbing or electrical contact us today for more information. ...

Reddi Services

909  REVIEWS
Reddi Services

Award winning. Reddi Services, founded in 1957, is a family owned and operated plumbing & HVAC business. Discounts are available for senior citizens and the military. Service is available 24/7, 365 days a year. We serve residential, commercial, industrial and municipal customers large and small and are a BBB accredited business. We are Reddi to serve you today! Call us now for your free estimate. Additional DBAs - Baugh Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning, Reddi Root'r, Inc. Additional Web address - www.ethicalaz.com/reddiservices. Additional Email - chase@reddiservices.com. Additional Phone numbers - (480) 964-2202, (602) 252-5959, (602) 385-1919, (602) 385-1930, (602) 385-1955, (602) 385-4325, (602) 385-5045, (602) 385-5050, (602) 385-5075, (602) 385-5301, (602) 385-5324, (602) 385-5385, (602) 385-8212.

Award 2019
Offers by Reddi Services on Angie's List

04/29/2016

The plumber they sent out did a great job. Was friendly, did the work in a timely fashion, and was charged a fair price. Everything was completed to satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recently bought a home that needed a main water shutoff installed and troubleshoot why the diswasher wasn't draining.

01/27/2016

Work was done very professionally

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drip system plumbing

06/02/2015

They were an A. The guys came and did what I needed them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The plumber that I have used is Brutinel Plumbing.

03/19/2015

They are a very reliable company.  They have been around for a long time.  It was a good price.  My mom used them and then I used them for toilets.  It was the water efficient toilet and it didn’t flush very well at all.  The guy went in and trimmed as much as he could whatever was in there.  It is a little bit better now.  They are a good company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brutinel Plumbing & Electrical fixed my faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for your positive rating of our company. It is very important to us that our customers are well pleased with our services. We hope you will continue to use Brutinel for all your plumbing and electrical needs. Thanks, Linda Currie Office Manager

11/12/2014

I have had a sewer odor in my house since early March 2104. I have lived in my house for seven years with no sewer odors until it started this year.  Brutinel is the 4th plumbing company I engaged to fix my problem. All the others could not determine the cause.  Brutinel did not resolve the problem either. They first installed an in-line P-trap to create an additional barrier of water to prevent t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed in-line sewer P -trap and an in-line check back water valve.

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning

Residential and commercial plumbing, water treatment, softeners, backflow installation, reverse osmosis, electrical, drain cleaning, filters, hydro jetting, sewer line, repairs, home wiring & remodel, power and lighting, pump & contractor.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available