Star Technology Windshield Repair

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2009

B Rated | 2 Reviews

For 26 years we have been providing quick and mobile Auto Glass services for vehicles in the Flagstaff area. Call today for a free estimate and we'll come to you!!...

SafePro Auto Glass

319  REVIEWS
SafePro Auto Glass

SUPER SERVICE AWARD, 9 YEARS IN A ROW 2011-19. FREE CHIP REPAIRS and FREE WINDSHIELD WIPERS for the life of our windshields, No Gimmicks, Games, No Kidding, 100% Free!!!! (602) 888-1888 We Come to you for your Mobile Chip Repair Service, here in the Greater Phoenix, Maricopa County Area. We Specialize in High-End Luxury Vehicles, Classic Cars, and RV Windshields.

Award 2019

C

06/26/2013

I needed to leave my truck somewhere accessible for them to repair. I did this but they didn't show up; I  had to reschedule at least once. They did a good job but it was a hassle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace windshield

CATEGORY auto glass

05/29/2009

The ownere answered his telephone at 8PM on a Sunday night. he arrived at my employment promptly the next morning and completed the repair. The cost was billed directly to the insurance company which required a simple 3 way call with the repairman and a rep. from the insurance company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window chip in auto glass repaired before further damage occurred.

CATEGORY auto glass

auto glass, auto glass repair, windshield, windshield repair, Headlight Polishing