Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & Maricopa

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

248 General Crook Trl

Camp Verde, AZ 86322

At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub® drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. There's a reason they call us Mr.® Call your local Mr. Rooter today....

plumber (136)drain cleaning (42)water heater repair and installation (22)septic tank cleaning (21)home inspection (14)sewer cleaning (12)drain pipe installation (11)water softener installation and repair (3)well and water pump (2)lamp repair (1)
C

07/14/2020

Mr. Rooter was not the plumber that did/completed plumbing repair for my mobile home. Harper's Plumbing (Brad, and Tyson (or Tyler) were the plumbers that worked on and completed my plumbing issue on Thurs 6/11/2020. They arrived at 2:30 PM, left at 3:05 PM. Price was more than I expected, but grateful to have it completed. I will request these gentlemen again, if needed, and hope they will be ava...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe replacement o damaged under house pipe leak

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

07/13/2020

Excellant. Service person gave me estimate before preforming the work and was very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck to yard outside drain cleared

CATEGORY drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience. So pleased to hear that you had excellent service and that he was very thorough. We look forward to serving you in the future:)

07/12/2020

What a fantastic job! The technician, David Harvey came to investigate a loud noise every time my Mother turned on the water and discovered a problem with the water softener, removed system, and also upon investigation found a faulty pressure valve which they replaced, and through all of this also caught an issue with a electrical cord that could have lead to a fire. He worked for over 3 hours to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Issue with water softener system, faulty valve, plumbing check up

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Thank you for your business. So thrilled to hear that he exceeded your expectations and did a fantastic job. We look forward to serving you in the future:)

05/27/2020

It was complicated work and completed expertly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of a whole house water filtration system

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing. So pleased to hear that they expertly completed your plumbing challenge. We look forward to serving you in the future:)

04/27/2020

Great, professional work performed, and before they left they checked out other fixtures in house and outside drain to septic.So I would use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pex watervalve repair and replace outside faucet

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service experience. We really appreciate your feedback and to hear that the technician was professional. We look forward to serving you in the future:)

04/11/2020

In mid-February a flooring installer said both our toilets were leaking and needed new flanges. Being new to Camp Verde we didn't know what plumbing service to contact. Our son is friends with the owner of Mr. Rooter in Camp Verde, so that’s who we turned to. We went into their office and were greeted and listened to right away. We expected them to say they could come to our home the following wee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for leaking toilets and replace flanges.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Glad to hear that the team created an extraordinary experience and that you have your house back together. We look forward to serving you in the future:)

03/31/2020

When I called, Kristy was helpful and friendly. Javier and Cole were on time, and fixed everything. They even left for lunch so I could go buy 2 faucets. I would definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 3 faucets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing. So glad to hear that the team was helpful and friendly. We look forward to serving you in the future:)
D

03/23/2020

He did the job in @ 2 hrs after the fact Christy at main office explained everything and went the extra mile

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed my new toilet I bought from Home Depot and snaked my line on a Sunday afternoon.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Sorry to hear that you will not hire again. We would sure like to hear a little bit more on why you would not use us again. Please give us a call as we can't find you in our data base.

03/18/2020

Perfect. Front yard needed minor excavation and care was taken to evaluate existing (ancient plumbing). Team was professional and there appears to be no problems with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install main water line shut off valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

Thank you for the allowing Mr. Rooter Plumbing to take care of your plumbing system. Glad to hear that the team was professional. We look forward to serving you in the future:)

03/05/2020

Alex & Justin were on time, very courteous, professional & did not make a mess. My water heater had been acting up for awhile but yesterday I smelled what I thought might be electrical or plastic burning. I called Mr. Rooter & they came out the next day & replaced the water heater. I could not be more pleased with Alex & Justin. As far as cost goes I honestly don't know what others would have char...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Glad to hear that they were clean, courteous, and professional. We look forward to serving you in the future:)

Residential & Commercial Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, Faucets, Kitchen Sinks, Garbage Disposals, Toilets, Bath Sinks, Gas Vents, Water Softeners, Backflow Prevention, Sewer Line, Water Heaters, Clogged Drains, Pipe Repair, Septic Tanks, Video Inspections, Trenchless Repairs, & Water Quality Options.

Well Drilling.