CM Construction Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2011

Independently owned & operated. Offering full construction and help during an emergency....

Temperature-Control, Inc.

5% Senior & Military Discount!

08/30/2015

We recommend this contractor. Background.  This was our first project since the construction of the house in 10 years.  We researched the options of wood and metal buildings.  The cost of each was about the same.  However, the metal building was a quicker and durable option. Contractor Choice.  We chose the contractor due to the price, the interview with the owner, their website, and a testimonial...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CM Construction poured the foundation for, and erected a pre-fabricated metal building we purchased directly from the manufacturer and had delivered to our property.  The building was 40x60 Mueller structure designed to be a combination horse barn, workshop, and garage space.  They surveyed, cleared, and prepared the ground for the foundation to include the use of rock aggregate.  CM Construction prepped, and poured the foundation. Next, they erected the pre-fabricated building.  This included two pedestrian doors and four roll-up, garage style metal doors.  The project included a follow-up visit for final adjustments.

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,remodeling

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you taking the time to do it. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to future projects you may have. Thank you, CM Construction

08/05/2014

Caleb came out to my home on a Saturday and was very nice.  We discussed what I was looking to have done around my home.  Some things he said he could do and others would be more difficult.  After speaking with Caleb again I decided on getting a quote for just my roof.  He provided me with a quote but I have yet to make a decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to my home to discuss some work that I wanted to have done.

11/12/2013

This is the second job I have used Caleb for, and I have to say he is one of the best contractors I have ever dealt with.  When he says he will do something, it will be done.  He and his crew are very professional!   If you are strictly looking for the lowest bidder, he may or may not beat the competition, but I have found you usually get what you pay for.  With CM, you will always get a job well ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took one large bathroom, and made it into two.  Framed out a shower room upstairs.  Installed a composite mexican tile roof.  In a separate job, he had to replace a couple of broken trusses, and replace the exterior wall that was damaged as a result of the failure of the trusses.  They did everything from demolition, framing, stucco, and painting.

10/17/2013

He and his crew were always on time, always kept to the agreed to schedule and were extremely professional.   They worked with my insurance company through many claim issues, and constantly stayed in contact with me regarding the progress.  All of my previous experience with contractors has been a continious battle of missed appointments, unprofessional workers and all around frustration.  I exper...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced/repaired roof.

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you so much for your review [removed member name]! We appreciate your business and recommendation. We look forward to working for you in the future.

09/01/2013

It went very well. Aside from being in mid July, and the hottest time to be out of a cooler, it was awesome. These guys did there best to keep us comfortable as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore out the ceiling in hall way. Had to go into attic to see where water leak was, and other damage. They we had to cut the boards to remove. Then all the pooled water ran down. Thankfully they had a barrel for it to go into. They had to peel all the wet stuff off the walls so it could dry. They had to take up the carpet from the floor because it was ruined. Then had to peel the padding up to. They had to go on the roof to check cooler also. They found the leak and fixed the trouble. These guys are good. They knew exactly what to do. Then they had to set up the dehumidifier, and all the fans to dry out the attic, and walls so no mold or such stuff could hide. After 4 days of this, then they came to replace the ceiling. Then the man came and caulked, and puttied, and sealed the replaced ceiling he had to do all the mud work, texture, and all that stuff to have it ready to paint. They all did a fabulous job.

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

Custom home building. Windows & doors. Kitchen & bathroom remodels. Demolition. Hazardous material removal. Roof inspection & repair. Wind damage, water mitigation, fire & smoke restoration, mold removal, asbestos abatement, odor removal

ask for details