BUG WISER EXTERMATING CO

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

We are a service company for pest control. We do everything from ants and mice to termites. Bug Wiser will get reed of your bees. We are a small local company who is just home grown. Like our small town we are just good people....

N/A

Peach Pest Co

0  REVIEWS
Peach Pest Co

When you combine family-friendly pest control practices with eco-friendly products, you get Peach Pest Co. Our trusted, certified service specialists provide quality pest control services to properties in the Tucson, AZ metro area. By offering long-term pest control solutions with the safety of children and pets in mind, Peach Pest Co. makes households in Southern Arizona safer, peachier, and pest-free!

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for bee removal on my property, they came out promptly and took care of the problem. I also called them for bee removal in a partially finished house several years ago. Again same great service.

08/04/2014

Excellent job. Arrived on time. They did the work. Then cleaned up afterward. Then a supervisor came around to see if we were satisfied with the job. Two thumbs up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perimeter treatment

05/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Inspection. Termites were found. Treatment not scheduled yet.

D

06/24/2013

We have used them in the past and they were fine but difficult to make an appointment. My experience this time was the woman at the office said that she will have someone call us back but it took several calls to get a hold of a service person. When we finally called back I didn't get the receptionist but the owner who was very pleasant and polite. I told him I was afraid I had termites and he sai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

03/20/2012

They were right on time and did good work. They're very personable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an inspection and then got rid of the mice that had chewed through duct work under my mobile home.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest control for ants, spider, mice, scorpions, centipedes, and pack rats. Bees and termites are a specialty service that is not covered under a monthly contract.

Check, Visa, MasterCard