Darren L. Flowers DMD

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Dr. Flowers provides Exceptional Dentistry for a Brilliant Smile. New patients, that are members of Angie's List, will receive a $50.00 Visa gift card at their first visit....

Briggs, Dr. Roger A.

Providing exceptional dental care for more than 35 years, Dr. Roger Briggs opened his Scottsdale practice in 1973. Passion for dentistry resulted in accelerated training and completion of dental prerequisites in just three years, followed by graduate work as a doctor of dental surgery. Your smile benefits from his commitment to education. He is recognized by his peers and since starting his own practice in 1973, he has remained active in many dental organizations.

07/29/2015

Everything with him was fine and I would use them again in the future. This dentist is okay and I have done many check ups from him and he's outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a dentist called Darren L. Flowers and I last saw him in his office and he did do cleaning of my teeth and also worked on the crown.

07/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and examination - process went well and very comprehensive

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

06/03/2014

I was in the office waiting for my daughter to finish her teeth cleaning. We are new to the area, so this is our first time at this dentist. My wife had already been in, and she had all of our records transferred to Dr. Flowers' office, and they already had a file started for me. While I was waiting I figured I'd ask to see when I was due for my next cleaning (figuring I'd make the appointment sin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The staff and Dr. are all very friendly, and everything went just as smooth as anyone could wish for. Great dentist, and I look forward to seeing him again - as much as anyone can look forward to going to the dentist ;-)

04/22/2014

02/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My first appointment was for a routine dental check up and cleaning. Subsequent appointments were made to replace two large, old fillings with a crown, and to redo a filling on my front tooth that did not look cosmetically appealing.

CATEGORY dentists

Dr. Flowers treats each patient individually offering the best dental care for every patient. Our services include: General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry (Veneers), Orthodontics (Invisalign), Laser Gum Treatment, TMJ Treatment, Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatment.

We are able to help guide you with a referral to take care of anything we can not provide here in our office.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available