Bixler Fence

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/2021

6689 Whispering Pine Rd

Waldron, AR 72958

Second Generation Family Owned & Operated. Jeremy Bixler estimates and performs all the work, which means the work will be completed on time & done right. I am well equipped to handle any size and any type of fence project. Estimates are always free....

fencing (22)driveway gate installation (4)deck cleaning (2)welding (1)

10/09/2019

Could never contact them by phone, even to leave a msg.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chainlink fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

I never received a call from you or a text or an email for that matter.Your name doesn’t appear on my angieslist lead request page either.Perhaps you have me confused with someone else or you are calling the wrong number.479-207-3545 is my direct number.i don’t answer most out of state numbers because they tend to be telemarketing calls.

03/15/2018

Mr. Bixler is a true craftsman. I love the look of the fence. He did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cedar privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for your business of course!

02/16/2018

I don't know what to say that others haven't already said. Jeremy Bixler is an absolute star. He came all the way out here on a Sunday to measure up and give us a quote. We were really desperate to have a fence installed, and none of the other installers would even return calls. We have a small dog who is a runner, and a digger and the fence he has installed for us has absolutely contained her. Al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installtion of a new fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

I'm so happy your puppy is happy!Thanks again!

01/19/2017

Absolutely the BEST service. People stop by my house all the time to ask me who completed my white vinyl 3 board fencing. You have never seen a straighter fence and one that is completely even in height across uneven pastures. He fenced approximately 2 acres on one side of our house and then we called him back about a year later to complete about 1000 ft of black chain link fencing around our back...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Fencing and Black Chain Link

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2017

Photo for Bixler Fence - 6689 Whispering Pine Rd, Waldron, AR - 34316489

Thank you so much for your repeat business!

12/12/2016

They did a great job, for a reasonable price, on schedule. 😄

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a section of privacy fence rebuilt along a section that had blow down in a storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

Thank you for your review.We hope to receive your repeat business!

05/28/2016

Unbelievably smooth. Only took a day and a half and it was all done. They are extremely patient as well. I added and changed numerous things and the only answer they replied was no problem at all or we can do that. I will be using them again if I ever need anything else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a 300 foot chain link fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2016

Thank you for your nice comments!Pleasure doing business !

09/29/2015

From the very first phone call to the last correspondence, Jeremy was very professional! During the entire process, he listened to us, explained and suggested different options, stuck to his quote (which was lower than several contacted) and we couldn't be more satisified. He was right on time and worked every minute he was here. We are so happy with his work, that we have asked him to build our d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built our fence and it is absolutely perfect!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2015

07/29/2015

I was very pleased.  The new fence cost approx 2300 plus 700 more for cedar pickets.  It cost 800 more to remove and dispose of the old fence.  The old fence had very heavy duty steel pipes he had to cut.  The quality and his capentry skills were far beyond anything I expected.  If you want a quality job I would highly recomment Bixler Fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
180' by 6' high wood privacy fence with two 4' gates.  Treated pine post and supports with cedar pickets.The post used on the two fences where larger 6x6 and the fence's where custom made with welded metal frames.  The fence supports where 3 horizontal 2x4s and each picket had 3 nails per support.  9 nails per picket.

CATEGORY fences,welding,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2015

Thank you for your review.I appreciate the business!

03/28/2015

This is the best fence company I've dealt with in my life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They finished out my deck.

CATEGORY fences,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2015

Thank you both for the nice review!

09/15/2014

Jeremy is great! He started right away, was professional, and fast. There was nothing left for me to clean-up. I will use him for anything that I need in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed decorative powder coated steel fence and repaired deck.

CATEGORY fences,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2014

Thank you (Member name removed),need anything else just call.Jeremy Bixler

Residential and commercial wood fencing, trim, cross buck, sliding gates, automated gates & wood decks.