Andy Ingle Concrete

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since January 2012

Big or small we do it all. Cost is determined by the job....

12/23/2012

it went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm a mom with 4 kids. I was in a wreck broke my bones couldn't work porch needed fix so I wouldn't fall. So he did it for free so I could get in and out of my house safe and he know I was wasn't working

CATEGORY contractors

12/19/2012

Not worth it Please quit asking for reviews.. Not what you really want

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company did not even call us back. Out of three different Angie's list people none contacted us or returned calls/emails. We will not be relying on Angie's list in the future.

CATEGORY concrete repair

Please except my apology for not getting back with you. I work in areas with no signal and sometime when voice mails are left they do not come in where they can be understood. From time to time I do miss a call do to this. Sometime a text will go through when a call will not. Thank you.

03/20/2012

Andy Ingle Concrete Andy Ingle Concrete, was recommended to me. He was very reliable and the work is good quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy Ingle Concrete - Concrete - Pouring & Repair We used Andy Ingle Concrete, to do our sidewalks on one side of the house, driveway entrance and a patio. It was in the summer of 2011 and cost $2,500.

CATEGORY concrete repair

Pour and repair finish slabs, patios, decks, cattle guards, house slabs, ditch paving, driveways. Tear out pour back. Rock mason. Steel roofs and pole barns and wooden decks. Dirt work and pad building.