Mike's Home Repair & Remodeling

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since April 2013

Awards & Badges

PO Box 6665

Van Buren, AR 72956

Mike's Home Repair and Remodeling can handle any of your home improvement or remodeling needs! Call us today for a free estimate!...

handyman (15)home remodeling (11)interior painting (6)house painting (5)home remodeling (3)decks & porches (3)roofing (2)

02/03/2021

Mike Remodeling did a great job. They did everything I expected them to do and more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

Thank you for the work. It was a pleasure doing business with you. It makes our job easy when we work for people that appreciate quality craftsmanship. Than you again, Mike

12/18/2020

Excellent, out of three other companies Mike saved us nearly 20,000 for sure. Mike and his crew were very professional. They showed up on time early, they were very dependable and the work they did is just beautiful. I'm hiring them back for in the spring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

10/27/2020

All work was very good and would use Mike again. Professional and Mike did what he told me he would do. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed 2 doors, repaired storm damage

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/21/2020

Mike Weeks came out to give me quote about a month and a half ago. He said he would send me an itemized quote within the week. Never heard anything. I followed up in a couple of weeks. He said he would have the quote in a couple of days. Needless to say I still have heard nothing from him. So if his work is anything like his word, you can't depend on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home repair, roofing

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,roofing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

09/08/2020

I don’t recall ever hearing from this service, I’ve definitely never met with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm damage repair

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,roofing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed], I apologize for not contacting you on the recent service request. I have been very busy keeping up with the jobs that I have made a commitment on. I truly hope you have found someone to take care of the services you needed. Thank You for the comments. I am taking note and am going to try harder to accommodate more clientele in the future. Mike Weeks Mike's HomeRepair and ...

08/13/2020

Very honest and fair. Did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

06/23/2020

GREAT! It looks great. They are super people! I'm using them now for inside remodeling and new windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the opportunity .to give your house a fresh look once again Thanks, Mike Mike's Home Repair and Remodeling

06/23/2020

Wonderful group of men who did a excellent Job! I will definitely use them again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

06/03/2020

It was very good. The workers were good. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled a bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

03/11/2020

Mike and his crew did an excellent job. They communicated well as far as when they would be on site and what was being done. Mike was on the job site with the crew and made sure we were pleased with his work. These guys are skilled craftsmen that take pride in the job they do. Good work at fair prices. I would hire them for any project I was doing. They finished up today and I hated to see them go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primarily concrete and roofing

CATEGORY handyman service