Bane Electric

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since March 2009

Family owned & operated....

Kinty Jones Heating & Cooling

Our total business is absolutely and 100% no more, or no less, than selling comfort! It was the business of heating and cooling that transformed the Dallas-Forth Worth area back in the sixties from the dry hot and unbearable climate it was, to the great metropolitan area it is today. And it's heating and cooling that has spoiled us all, therefore, our duty, first and foremost to our customers ... is supplying comfort! And supplying it as fast as possible, while also supplying the best in equipment and parts available, so as to keep our customers comfort for many, many years to come. Kinty Jones Heating & Cooling offers only the finest in service, parts, equipment and attitude. In his prime, and at the age of forty-three, Kinty Jones has acquired over twenty-four years of experience, in both residential and commercial construction and installation. Allow Kinty to stand responsible for your comfort when you are in need, you'll be happy to have him on your side. Financing available. Additional address - PO Box 901, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901, PO box 725, Rogers, AR 72757.

06/08/2012

Used this company for a second time. A circuit had quit working in the laundry room. Clay was here early and traced the problem quickly. He discovered that an outdoor plug was on the same circuit. One of the covers to the outlet was missing. Rainstorm blew water into the outlet causing the short. Replaced the outlet and cover. Power restored. Thanks Clay!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot shorted electric circuit.

05/11/2012

Clay was very responsive and professional. He was on-time and performed a very nice installation. He had to go into the attic to run the circuit. Did a great job. Would certainly use Clay for future electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new light bar and switch added to the master bath. Also needed a new GFI outlet.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

01/09/2012

Clay came over for an estimate the day I called. He booked me for three days later. I didn't have to be home for the work to get done and he finished it during the time he said he would. The finished product looks very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An exterior electric outlet was installed.

08/11/2010

It went well. they even helped me out with some tips on finishing my project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I enclosed my garage to make a fourth bedroom, The electricians come in and installed to entire electrical layout. They even put up our ceiling fan.

03/29/2009

Great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewired older home and upgraded service to 200 amps, installed new lighting and appliances.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Commercial & residential electrical.